No serizures please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
So I’m out of Ativan aka lorazepam aka the thing that God let’s me stay calm and sleep with. And one of the possible symptoms of sudden stop of it is seizures and I am terrified that is gonna happen to me. Please pray it does not and I am able to get peace to sleep. I need to get an appointment wth my shrink as well to get the stuff so that’s another delay. It’s scary.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Can you stop taking it? I doubt that u will have seizures. Dont worry about it.
When I had troubles sleeping ai took valerian root high dosee over a longer time and that really helped me.
Imo meds are not a good go to. Maybe for short term once but not regularly

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Can you stop taking it? I doubt that u will have seizures. Dont worry about it.
When I had troubles sleeping ai took valerian root high dosee over a longer time and that really helped me.
Imo meds are not a good go to. Maybe for short term once but not regularly
I've tried valerian root and melatonin.. they do absolutely nada for me..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless ArtsieSteph, and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, ArtsieSteph. I’m praying that God will touch you with His healing hand, provide strength and total restoration as you lean upon Him. May He intervene in your situation, encourage you and help with your appointment.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
So no seizures so far but I can tell I’m way more...reactive. I just have one more night. I have a shrink appointment tomorrow

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Praise the Lord. I just got my meds and am feeling much less scared about it