No Sorrow in Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joshua175

If what you're saying is true than the saying is true. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. I might as well do whatever I want because I'll go to heaven no matter what I do. I don't even have to accept Jesus' blood.

I

Israel

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
How does one confess with his mouth? Is it simply saying this phrase or something else? Jesus said that those who are with him gathers and not scatters abroad. Why then scatter abroad by the flesh what God has gathered in the Spirit?

Jesus was clearly stating that he came not to judge the world but to save the world but the bible is certain that No one can make it to heaven unless they believe in the only begotten son of God. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Of a truth, all men know the way. Find me one man who knows not that they will die? Does not a lie bring glory to the truth as well? Of a truth, all things work toward the absolute good of those who love God. Did He not light every man that came into the world? This is our life.

J

Joshua175

Did you not catch what you said. ''To those who LOVE God."

J

Joshua175

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

I

Israel

If what you're saying is true than the saying is true. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. I might as well do whatever I want because I'll go to heaven no matter what I do. I don't even have to accept Jesus' blood.

Romans 3:5-10

5But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)
6God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
7For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
8And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose ****ation is just.
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

That's the same thing they said of Paul too. I will reply with only his rebuttal.

J

Joshua175

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

I

Israel

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

Have you read Genesis 1 and 2? If so, who was made on day six? Was not they all declared "very good"? We are all made of that very same lump declared very good in Genesis.

Friend, I no longer know any man after the flesh.

J

Joshua175

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

I

Israel

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
You quote verses without understanding. Who is Lucifer and how is he to die?

As for us that are married to the flesh, did not Jesus ask His Father to forgive as we know not what we do? Why be so intent as to deny this as if you or I truly know.

J

Joshua175

God felt sorry that he even created men because their hearts were only Evil Continually.

S

Sinnner

Isn't this a Christian chat room? Please only Christian opinions.