Your point?
Your cerebral cortex isn't functioning properly. I'll give you a minute.
Your point?
Relevance?Elin said:Are you limiting the evidence to the material?
Both those Christians would agree there is more than material evidence.
Just because it can't be put under a microscope does not mean it does not exist.
Sometimes scientists make conclusions without microscopes.
Perhaps you would inform us of the assumptions on which your dating method is based.Scenario 1. I see things, I touch things, I breathe, I smell, I taste. Thus, those things are there and those things exist. I never said they were all that existed, but they do exist. These things I have decided to measure and learn from. Oh no, you all get angry when my measurements lead me to see that the world's older than 6000 years.
Yet, things unseen, unheard, un-smelt, un-tasted and untouched, sometimes fabricated, controversial, often unverifiable, generally esoteric to the YEC Chrsitian group; things that point to the Earth being 6000 years old. You expect the whole world to believe it as you say it against all evidence.
The first one of those is quite unassuming. The second one is astronomically presumptuous.
Ya' think there may be a pattern there?Every time I think about it, it amazes me that one of the smallest things we are aware of, is almost identical to one of the largest - the Atom and the Solar system
Your cerebral cortex isn't functioning properly. I'll give you a minute.
For one who supposedly believes everything comes down to reason, you sure fall into emotionalism much of the time. Stop it with the personal attacks.
Grocery bills also add up, but they don't ever become money growing on trees.No, not one instance of adaptation. But they add up.Elin said:Adaptation is not evolution of one species into another.
Perhaps you would inform us of the assumptions on which your dating method is based.
Grocery bills also add up, but they don't ever become money growing on trees.
You haven't don't your research.You do realize that the ''diffused light'' you're talking about would kill every living thing on Earth? That includes those plants and trees on day 3 - one day before the sun, moon and stars.Elin said:Diffused light of the gases of the universe (brightness of the heavens--Da 12:3) consolidated into specific lights.
You get to do the research.
Non-responsive.Your cerebral cortex isn't functioning properly. I'll give you a minute.Elin said:Your point?
Non-responsive.The methods that work.Elin said:Perhaps you would inform us of the assumptions on which your dating method is based.
You've made a wrong entry. . .it can't be an analogy, for there was nothing to analogize.I'll be putting that in for worst analogy of the century. I'll let you know if you win.Elin said:Grocery bills also add up, but they don't ever become money growing on trees.Esanta said:No, not one instance of adaptation. But they add up.
You've made a wrong entry. . .it can't be an analogy, for there was nothing to analogize.
So what is the topic Work, Korn Hole, kabbage patch kids, Eye of the tiger ...Playing ping pong I kill the competition because I anticipate, it is like premise epode follow epode a gift from the great God himself.
Comparisons are not analogies.You compared my thing to your thing. I'm pretty tired of semantics and being chased around this website getting nitpicked on. Plus it's 5:17am so maybe I'm just tired. I'm going for a coffee.Elin said:. . .it can't be an analogy, for there was nothing to analogize.Esanta said:I'll be putting that in for worst analogy of the century. I'll let you know if you win.
Lay off the drugs or the Eastern-Mysticism or whatever and get into God's Word.
It's fairly clear that you've never done a science experiment in your life. Skin colour is most definitely an evolutionary mutation. If you knew anything about evolution you'd know that humans evolve BY mutating, which is also called 'changing proteins and creating gene variations'. That's why it can be 'bred out'. When a white person with the white person gene mates with a black person with the black person gene you get a baby with a mixture of the two genes.
The reason the white person gene evolved is because humans spread out and lived in colder climates with less sunshine.
The black person gene causes the skin to create lots of melanin and the white person gene stifles melanin production, thus the child's skin is lighter in colour. If that child breeds with a white person the white person gene becomes dominant. But it's never gone entirely. That's why white can people sometimes have black kids. People did not evolve skin color either, that's easily dispelled by the fact people of various skin tones, even white people lived in Africa in its ancient history. Humanity is Humanity, but indeed it is diverse. Wherefore call ye this mutation?
Bacteria are extremely simply life forms. Please stop going to answersingenesis where they talk about the 'dog kind'.
Lay off the drugs or the Eastern-Mysticism or whatever and get into God's Word.