Nonstop family problems

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
i have read it
I do have a grip, sorry that you dont...

witchcraft isnt something you trifle with.

R

Reformyourself

i have read it
I do have a grip, sorry that you dont...

witchcraft isnt something you trifle with.
Where is Jezebel ‘spirit’ mentioned in The Bible? & Don’t say revelation, because it says “you tolerate that woman Jezebel” (whatever that means) no mention of spirit...It’s wacko pentecostal teaching. Sorry to be blunt 😐

saintrose

May 9, 2020
um ok

Lord help saint roses sister to realise all the evil shes done, and in doing so to stop her from doing more. If she has the jezebel spirit then do what you need to do to bind her. we know YOU are merciful and kind but this complicated family situation is way too big for us to handle on our own.
Lord please heal saintrose from the past sins against her that are preying on her mind too. Set her free In Jesus mighty name. amen

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Thanks to anyone who prayed. I went through quite a battle - I came to fully realize it was a full blown spiritual attack. I was tormented by the evil she did and I finally turned from it and gave it to God.

I think that when someone has the propensity to be that wicked then you have to maintain your distance even as you attempt as best as you can to forgive them. I learned that those calling themselves "Christians" can commit every bit as vile a sin as an unbeliever. It's made me much more cautious with all people.

I did gain more experience in spiritual warfare however - I learned a way that Satan attacks is through someone's sin against you. He kicks up thoughts that they're going to get away with the evil they've done. I was also attacked with unbelief: I kept thinking that God wasn't going to execute justice. So God brought me through another lesson in spiritual warfare. I don't think churches teach on spiritual warfare enough - at least not the churches we've been in.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I raised my grandson and I think my daughter doesn't like our close relationship. She got sole custody so she has full control over him. She lives with her boyfriend and they had another child. My grandson has confided some things about how she is towards him at times and I think she knows it so now won't allow him to come over.
The best thing to do is Work things out with open and honest communication and use a middle man if you need to. Most of the time in family issues, there are misunderstandings

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yea unfortunately just as you quoted and the Lord spoke, families would be divided. My entire family have chosen sin/this world/Satan & demons for their portion. Though they are not allowed to say it openly. They betrayed me and continued to persecute me until I couldn't bear any longer and finally snapped one day and there was a bit of cussing and yelling from me and then I left. That was a while back though. I dont have any dealings with them now. Though I did contact them after some time had passed and let them know I was sorry for being angry (even though they were doing me evil, but God wants us to be peacemakers) and that I was here if they ever had an emergency. And that's all the communication we've had been really. But they have spiritual discernment and I as well. They know who true Christians are and for those that diligently seek God and His commandments and obey Him will He give spiritual discernment to to be able to tell who is who by being able to discern between good and evil, the Spirit of God and the spirit of antichrist.
I had an ex family that were all toxic who claimed to be Christian but did the evil one's work. Been in a few churches like that too. Betrayal is very painful. Sounds like you are better off without them. I had to cut ties.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The best thing to do is Work things out with open and honest communication and use a middle man if you need to. Most of the time in family issues, there are misunderstandings
Yes - my daughter is actually a very sensitive person. I'm sure I have done my share of hurting her. I've been trying really hard to make amends.

Feb 28, 2016
sr,
our advice to you is to not go out into the 'world' to try and manipulate what you want to hear!!!
JAMES 4:7.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners;
and purify your hearts, you double minded.
put your trust in your Saviour, we have no 'other choice', except for the darkness
that so hatefully waits for our souls...

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you. I have just been thinking of that saying that we 'teach' others how to treat us and I've allowed her to get away with a lot. A lot of the problem is my husband - he's always allowed our children to do whatever they want. He's a carbon copy of his own passive father - so we have some complicated issues. I just feel too tired to deal with it anymore. I've prayed a lot and it seemed God was working on her heart until this last blow-up.
Step out of the way, tell him is all his to deal with or not and create a vacuum. Let it all fall apart at his feet. It will pull at him, and God will push. He has the position of authority and the responsibility, just back him up when he eventually takes a stand but stay behind so it has to be Him. It might get messy before it gets bad enough for him to deal with it and realize your really done doing his job.
Gods ways are best.
That/s my advice.