Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
true, but I think the Nowegian govenment likes to make sure the US stays on their good side anyway :p
 
I am aware of no problems between the US and Norway. We worry about terrorists and used to worry about being taken over by the communists.
 
ah

here they worry about Muslims, the Israelis "invading" the others (lots of anti Israel here :( ), and gas prices :p
 
Yes, we have very high unemployment and the gas prices have gone way up since the recent activity in the mid-east.
 
yeah, even the "christian" party support Palestine, and the news channels tell us when Israel kills people, but barely mentions it when the others kill Iraelis,
 
I think the Israel-Palestine issue ways heavily on the US. We want to protect Israel, and know that we are hated by some because of this.

At the same time, I want justice to be done. I don’t want to make presumptions of guilt of innocence.
 
Why would you want to buy Norway? It's too cold there.
 
*rallies all my viking friends to attack Res*

you others are welcome to stay
 
Res, I don't think its smart to go to one Viking country after being kicked out of another. Can't we all just get along?
 
very wise words

*offers the guests northern pike with potatoes and salad*
 
I've got this all figured out. Instead of buying Norway, we'll buy the United States. It's bigger and will cost more, but we'll just reach deeper into our pockets. I am fairly familiar with the western United States, so I can give you all tours.