Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Bummer. I don't think I've ever made rice inthe mocrowave.
 
my mum got one of those things that are good for making rice in the microwave, you need to make sure the rice- water ratio is right though, and to add salt
 
My mom taught me that it's 2 1/2 cups of water for every cup of dry rice. Then you add the seasoning packet and cover it till all the water is evaporated.
 
According to the label on my box of Kellogg's Corn Flakes, there are 100 calories and 2 grams of sugar (8 calories) in a cup of corn flakes. That would be 8%, according to my math.
 
I've been addicted to milk... (Really, I got really cranky if I didn't get some every day)