"Not by works" - false!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Don't count on it EG. Two have made unsubstantiated accusations for far.
By the way I have to admit. What you called BD was out there

Would not be a crime to
Maybe humbly admit and apologize. Even if you think you were right. Or did
No wrong. May silence the fighters by being above reproach

E

EleventhHour

That’s why people have him on ignore. He makes accusations. Then when he is proven wrong he will Never confess
I know one thing for sure I am definitely putting signatures on ignore .. some people make

signatures a wall of condemnation, believe this way or else.....

...... and I find it interesting it is the group with the same school of thought.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
You're right! Words are cheap and actions prove a man!

But I'll bet that Lightskin hasn't committed adultery yet since we started this conversation today (of course I could be wrong)

So to say he is the son who didn't do his father's command can't be proved yet!

If Lightskin goes home and quits committing adultery he's the son who got up and obeyed his father's words, right!?
I am betting on Lightskin that he will be a man and quit sinning! As I said in another place, this sort of thing will take guts, effort, and discipline: it isn't automatic! What about it Lightskin? I am with you brother and praying that God gives you a mighty victory today!
Thank you for you prayers, dear brother. I believe part of my sinful nature has to do with my coordinates. I need to leave New Jersey which is a cesspool of rough, vile people.

If it’s not a person on one side ready to fight because they’re a lowlife degenerate, it’s a person on the other side who is an anti-Christian liberal stoking flames of intolerance.

Then again, to move means crossing paths with the sackcloths who are around every corner waiting with judgmental glee to attack attack attack rather than remove the plank out of their own eye. Maybe the answer, in part, is solitude.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Chester, hope you are well my bro!

I hope you haven't lost your salvation yet. (Just kidding bro, kill me later!)

Our brother @Lightskin also fessed up to drinking. Although I am not against consumption, Scripture is against being a drunkard. I am not sure where he is at on that, if it is drinking with the world, or what.
I drink with my buddies but it’s getting old. God is instilling a newness in me that I’ve been praying for and it feels good. Not there yet but a change is clearly taking place. Relocation is in order.

Oct 25, 2018
No I don't. I prefer to use a book as I find it easier to flick back and forth.
But the program that @Sackcloth-N-Ashes suggested sounds very useful.
If you get the App, in the upper right corner, you‘ll see an Alpha(looks similar to an ‘a’), if you click on it, it will allow you to see the Greek meaning of those words that are underlined. :)

Apr 21, 2020
I drink with my buddies but it’s getting old. God is instilling a newness in me that I’ve been praying for and it feels good. Not there yet but a change is clearly taking place. Relocation is in order.
Good :)
God's work in us isn't an event, it's a process.

We all sin, and we should all repent and ask for God's help to stop sinning.

Sinning knowingly/willfully is a big no no!

Oct 25, 2018
Then again, to move means crossing paths with the sackcloths who are around every corner waiting with judgmental glee to attack attack attack rather than remove the plank out of their own eye. Maybe the answer, in part, is solitude.
Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.[Galatians 6:1]

You, by your own words, said you had intercourse with your girlfriend. It wasn’t a one or two time thing, either. You are the above verse, and I’m challenging you, and using what the word of God says. The worst thing I could do is ignore what you’ve said you’ve done. It’s not okay to sleep with your girlfriend. You need to repent of this. That’s why I’m doing what I’m doing. Trying to steer you away from a sinful lifestyle.

Apr 3, 2019
By the way I have to admit. What you called BD was out there

Would not be a crime to
Maybe humbly admit and apologize. Even if you think you were right. Or did
No wrong. May silence the fighters by being above reproach
I don't think so EG, the guy carried on the creepy behavior for hours and continued today.

Apr 21, 2020
I don't think so EG, the guy carried on the creepy behavior for hours and continued today.
I was trying to put aside our disagreements, which have blatantly turned into personal attacks, and bring love to the fore.
In return, you said that I'm mentally unstable and creepy. You refuse to apologise for this.

Apr 3, 2019
I was trying to put aside our disagreements, which have blatantly turned into personal attacks, and bring love to the fore.
In return, you said that I'm mentally unstable and creepy. You refuse to apologise for this.
I said you appear to be mentally unstable based on your "needy" posts. So no, no apology - you don't even recognise how creepy that was.

Dec 28, 2016
I said you appear to be mentally unstable based on your "needy" posts. So no, no apology - you don't even recognise how creepy that was.
Like I said the above is you, you’re here to ridicule, divide, spread malice. It is proven by the company you keep on here as well.

Apr 3, 2019
Like I said the above is you, you’re here to ridicule, divide, spread malice. It is proven by the company you keep on here as well.
I'm keeping "company" with you. And these false accusations have not been substantiated - I asked you to find the posts I liked or agreed with (of my pals as you call them) but you've failed to do so.

Apr 3, 2019
I know one thing for sure I am definitely putting signatures on ignore .. some people make

signatures a wall of condemnation, believe this way or else.....

...... and I find it interesting it is the group with the same school of thought.
Me too.

Apr 21, 2020
Do we all agree here that Christians should keep God's commandments?

Put salvation by works aside - should we keep God's commandments?
Yes or no?