Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You need to erase the screw and washer that's sticking out the top of the skull. That's distracting. Otherwise,great picture. Now that's someone way too dedicated to the Net. ;):LOL:

Try this.
(y)

thank you!

just replaced the file in the folder i keep these pics in with your updated version
:)

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Could some one tell me where this quote is found in the Bible?

I thought the blood of Christ is what saved us and Jesus told us to have FAITH in Him?
FYI everyone.
To find a Biblical quote put it in Google and ask for the Bible location. Then go to biblegateway.com and look it up seeing it in context. Then use different translations including AMPC since it gives the multiple meanings of the original language word.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
FYI everyone.
To find a Biblical quote put it in Google and ask for the Bible location. Then go to biblegateway.com and look it up seeing it in context. Then use different translations including AMPC since it gives the multiple meanings of the original language word.
What is the AMPC?

How does it differ from other versions?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I can count to 10 and in private I can count to 20, cause I can take my socks off.

you can take your socks off around post.

first thing post does when he gets home is get barefoot :)
((maybe it's a hillbilly thing but w/e))

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I don't seem to be getting e-mails when people respond to threads I have.

Do I need to change my settings?

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
The Christ is both the Son of God and the Son of man. But He was not born the Son of God by Mary. He was/is the Son of God when He uttered, “Let there be Light.” He was born the Son of man by Mary. There’s a huge distinction that you’re not grasping here.
The "Son of God" is referred to here at the beginning of mankind, Genesis 1:26

Then God said, "Let 'Us' make man in 'Our' image, according to 'Our' likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."​

Dec 28, 2016
We'll agree to disagree here. There is no three separate and distinct persons in Christianity. That false teaching arrived in the faith around 4th century and is man made and derived from Pagan Roman theology.
There is one sacred and holy spirit that begat upon Mary himself so as to then be the son of God, and appear on earth as the son of (a) man, since we are told in the old testament that no one can look upon God and live. For the new covenant to come to the people God sent himself to appear as the son of a man and deliver his new covenant unto humankind.
Malachi 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. "
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

"In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins" (I John 4:10)
"For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him" (John 3:17)

And of course what most every Christian knows : John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoseover believeth in him shall not perish but have immortal life.
God is three in One. The second person in the Godhead is the Christ, the eternal Son of God. He was never born the Son of God, as that would mean He is not eternal. However, He was born of a virgin as the Son of man. Remember, He’s the only One who is 100% man and 100% God.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
I don't seem to be getting e-mails when people respond to threads I have.

Do I need to change my settings?
Yes you do, go to profile and then settings, if you need more help let me know, navigation is not to easy.

AngelFrog

Feb 16, 2015
God is three in One. The second person in the Godhead is the Christ, the eternal Son of God. He was never born the Son of God, as that would mean He is not eternal. However, He was born of a virgin as the Son of man. Remember, He’s the only One who is 100% man and 100% God.
I won't bother any further to correct you. You are living your own doctrine and it is one opposed to scripture fact.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes you do, go to profile and then settings, if you need more help let me know, navigation is not to easy.
the 'Time scale of update?' thread in the user2user tech support section is turning into a 'how do i work this new forum thingee??' hub, btw. :)

link:
new update thread

Dec 28, 2016
I won't bother any further to correct you. You are living your own doctrine and it is one opposed to scripture fact.
You are the one who needs corrected. If the Christ was born the Son of God by Mary, He is not eternal. If He’s not eternal, He’s not God.

Dec 28, 2016
How is it that others can post hearts, smilies, etc., but all I can do is give a ‘like’? :unsure: