Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Yes, I have heard of these coffee beans. It seems these Civet cats eat these beans and then poop them out before they are collected. They then are roasted and sold for muy pesos. They say the digestive juices from the cats make it heavenly.

View attachment 184735
That's the one. I'll take their word for it on the taste. May I never be that thirsty for something hot to drink Lord.

benhur

Feb 8, 2018
You "assume" I deliberately did this, I deliberately am thus and so. You are "supposing" more than you should.
If you add the "And" and add the preceeding scripture, it changed the meaning of what you quoted. To me that is important. Hope that did not make you feel too bad or angry.

benhur

Feb 8, 2018
Will you agree that when YOU ARE SAVED, the HOLY SPIRIT enters your heart?

John 14:16-17 (ASV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.

See it? Those who you thought lost their Salvation, never had it in the first place, OR THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD STILL BE THERE.

Salvation is not something you have to KEEP. JESUS CHRIST AND THE FATHER has got it securely in their hands:

John 10:25-30 (HCSB)
25 “I did tell you and you don’t believe,” Jesus answered them.
“The works that I do in My Father’s name testify about Me.
26 But you don’t believe because you are not My sheep.
27 My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish—ever!
No one will snatch them out of My hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all.
No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
30 The Father and I are one.”
Yes, I believe that. I believe that has happened to me. I also believe that has happened to you.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, I believe that. I believe that has happened to me. I also believe that has happened to you.
What are you agreeing with?
Me too BillG, what is benhur agreeing with I do not know. Sometimes I believe benhur is "comparing" himself with other believers to make sure he believes as we do. But the bible says we should not compare our self to others.

benhurs theology is sometimes off the rails. Like using God-whispers, instead of God breathed. The bible never uses God-whispers about anything or any where in the bible at all.

And he still will not tell of his Church Denomination for some reason.

2Corinthians10:12
We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
JPT has not pointed out in direct context where I insulted him/her. Whenever or if I ever insult someone, the insult will be plan and simple.
We are standing with you sister Star, be at peace.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
If you add the "And" and add the preceeding scripture, it changed the meaning of what you quoted. To me that is important. Hope that did not make you feel too bad or angry.

There are no experts on here who can make me feel bad nor angry except whenever I am accused of something I haven't done. There is a cool song called "before you accuse me, take a look at yourself" which I like.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
There are NO PEOPLE that lost there SALVATION, just FAR FEWER real Christians than you thought.

They are the TARES that the Enemy has sown amongst the wheat.

Matthew 13:37-42 (ASV)
37 And he answered and said, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 and the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the sons of the
kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one;

39 and the enemy that sowed them is the devil: and the harvest is the end
of the world; and the reapers are angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered up and burned with fire; so shall it be
in the end of the world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his
kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and them that do iniquity,

42 and shall cast them into the furnace of fire:
there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.

People seem to think, that just because you go to CHURCH, that makes you a Christian. NOT TRUE, because many do not go for the right reason. If going to Church is NOT BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE LOVE AND THE BRETHREN, then you are going for the WRONG reason. HOWEVER, it says that FAITH COMES BY HEARING ABOUT CHRIST, so some of them could become born again Christians. The Others would be the TARES the ENEMY has sown there.

Tares throughout most of their growing season, look JUST LIKE WHEAT. Only when the Head forms, can most people distinguish the difference. The REASON that Jesus said we were not to pull up the tares and throw them out, JESUS KNEW FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD ABOUT CHRIST, AND when you pull up a TARE, you will have a few of the young WHEAT clinging to the roots. I was a farm boy, and we knew that pulling weeds out was a no, no, for that vary reason. You took a machete to chop Cockleburs and Sunflowers out of the Wheat field, but you left the weeds that could be classified as Tares to grow with the Wheat until harvest.

There are several kinds of weeds that can be classified TARES, here are two heads beside a Wheat Head that for comparison:

This is the type of Tares that look most like Wheat even when the heads form:

Notice this is a field with both Tares and Wheat growing in it. Hard to tell the difference, Right?

Notice the longer hairs on skinnier heads are Tare Seeds, and compare it to the a little shorter hairs on the fat heads are the Wheat Kernels as seen below. Hybriding has produce longer Wheat heads and some with short hairs, but it definitely is fatter than the Tares:

Now do you understand that many of those you thought were CHRISTIANS, were NEVER BORN AGAIN, and thus fell away, and you erroneously thought they lost their SALVATION:

1 John 2:19 (NKJV)
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Me too BillG, what is benhur agreeing with I do not know. Sometimes I believe benhur is "comparing" himself with other believers to make sure he believes as we do. But the bible says we should not compare our self to others.

benhurs theology is sometimes off the rails. Like using God-whispers, instead of God breathed. The bible never uses God-whispers about anything or any where in the bible at all.

We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.
We are a funny lot aren't we?

On one hand I say funny but the reality it's not.
It's actually very sad.

It's no wonder that people want nothing to do with church.
We can't even stand united, so what people see is a church divided and arguing with each other.

Christians are very good at shooting the walking wounded and writing off those that are MIA, and not seeking them out.

Restoration is not the focus, I'm right you are wrong is the focus.
People call for dialogue but only with a purpose to impose.

I'm thankful for people like you DC, EG and many many more who would have no problems walking with the wounded, seeking out those MIA.

VCO deserves a mention because he has been so patient.

But there are people and have been people quick to condemn the wounded rather than tend to them. Be a doctor/nurse.

The same for those MIA, They do not even seek them out to find out why and if they do it's repent or burn.

No love no compassion.

Many come across as saying "If you don't do then you are going to hell"
I say come across because on one hand they say I agree then in the next post they disagree.

At least with those whom we know are so far off the mark we know where we are at.

Like PJW, the sinless perfection guy who never sinned after he got saved.
But if you did then no way back. He never told us what church he went to either.

Then it's time to say goodbye.

Yet some are deceptive, weedle their way in, a little bit of truth, a little bit of wheat, then sow tares.
This is why I am very very passionate about not righting someone off.
I fell foul of this both on the receiving and doing. Sowing wheat and sowing tares.
My intention was to never sow tares, but I did because I thought it was wheat.

So I know in the past I have been accused of being soft for walking with people who evidence wheat but also tares.

After all Jesus said.

Matthew 13:24-30

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

That's why I cannot and will never judge a person's salvation, even if they judge mine.
That is why if I see hope I will walk with it.
I will always speak the truth as I believe it and I will never detract from it unless the Holy Spirit reveals the truth to me.

I was that wounded Christan, one who went astray MIA.
During that period I called out to Jesus every day. Never lost my faith in him, in fact even when I went MIA I'm begging restoration.

JESUS I CANT GET BACK I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD WHO DIED AND ROSE AGAIN FOR ME. PLEASE HELP ME

There are people like I was in the church and those not in the church as a result of being shot whilst wounded.

A very simple example. I was told as a believer because I smoked then it was evidence that I was not a believer and whilst I smoked and died before I gave up then I'm going to hell whilst smelling like it. Stop smoking and you will be saved.

BH comes across and has said to me If I die with 1 unforgivness then I'm seperated from Jesus yet when I presented my case he presented his case that he could forgive to the face of the father and be forgiven.

But me? He comes across as saying I don't have that chance.

It comes down to timing.

If in that minute you die and do not forgive and have unforgivness, you are ok.
If you don't after a year you are toast.

I'm thankful that time does not limit God.

I'm thankful that Jesus is greater than it all.
I'm thankful that Jesus truly knows our hearts.
I'm thankful that it is Jesus who saves us, heals us and sets us free.

We are not his servants, we are his brothers and sisters

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
Hi BillG, relationships are fragile, and we are most vulnerable to rejection and being misunderstood within the fellowship of the Church. I too went MIA but never lost faith and all the time seeking restoration with God. Sometimes it takes a big fish to restore the joy of our salvation, ask Jonah.

Quote: BillG,
"I was that wounded Christian, one who went astray MIA. During that period I called out to Jesus every day. Never lost my faith in him, in fact even when I went MIA I'm begging restoration."

Luke6:45

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."​

God bless.....:)

Dec 12, 2013

I know....a very odd thing....one who will not openly admit which religious denomination they are associated with....

BEN...what religion are you?
Ben...Why are you ashamed or afraid to acknowledge which religious persuasion you are?

We are all waiting...WHY won't you answer....??

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
Now you are closer to the TRUTH than you have every been.

HE is NOT interested who can obediently fulfill his COMMANDS as a WORK, like the Israelites did.

HE is ONLY interested in THOSE who can (WITH THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT) LOVE HIM with the Purest form of absolute LOVE there is.

Only the BORN AGAIN, with the HOLY SPIRIT in their HEARTS, can LOVE like that.

Matthew 22:36-39 (HCSB)
36 “Teacher, which command in the law is the greatest?”
37 He said to him, “Love the Lord your God with all your
heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.

38 This is the greatest and most important command.
39 The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

The ONLY MOTIVE for OBEDIENCE THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD, IS PURE LOVE, (expecting nothing in return).

That Blows Prosperity Theology, clean out of the water, and makes it a FALSE DOCTRINE.

YES, there are heavenly rewards, like Crowns. But it is HIS decision who has earned it, and it cannot be the MOTIVE for LOVING HIM.

NOW apply that reasoning to this VERSE:

John 14:15 (HCSB)
15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commands.

If that makes SENSE to you NOW, it is the Holy Spirit inside you.

If you just decided to LOVINGLY make Jesus Christ your personal LORD, meaning MASTER;
welcome to the family of GOD!
SINCE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU, THEN HE WILL LEAD YOU TO OBEY HIS COMMANDS AND TEACHINGS.

IT IS WRITTEN THAT "WITH" GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

WILL YOU OBEY HIS TEACHING BELOW OR WILL YOU WALK AWAY AS WELL?

Matthew 19:16-26) Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” “Which ones?” the man inquired. Jesus replied, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’” “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?” Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
I know....a very odd thing....one who will not openly admit which religious denomination they are associated with....

BEN...what religion are you?
Ben...Why are you ashamed or afraid to acknowledge which religious persuasion you are?

We are all waiting...WHY won't you answer....??
WHO CURSED JESUS AND WHY? PROVIDE SCRIPTURE PLEASE.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
I simply believe you can lose your salvation. But I can still call you a brother in Jesus
"because you do believe in Jesus."
"benhur, "what Church denomination are you affiliated with," we all would like to know please.

Hi benhur, if you are our brother, "because you do believe in Jesus," then why are you silent about your Church Affiliation." If anything you should be proud of your Church Affiliation. Jesus' disciples were honest about knowing the Savior and even died for the "Name of Jesus"

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Maybe you all are paying too much attention to benhur so as to realize no answer is quite possibly his answer? Does he speak like a Christian? Does he refer to scriptures as would a Christian? Does he show us fruits of the spirit when he does choose to speak?
Maybe no answer is benhur's answer.

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
SINCE
No need to scream. There's no such remark in the post by dcontroversal. Why are you asking such things, echoes?

SINCE HE KEEPS ON ASKING A PERSON SOMETHING LIKE AN AD HOMINEM, I ASKED HIM AGAIN A QUESTION HE REFUSED TO ANSWER. HERE'S WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY:

Romans 2 : 1-11
1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.
3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment?
4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?
5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.
6 God "will give to each person according to what he has done."
7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.
8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.
9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;
10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
11 For God does not show favoritism.

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
No need to scream. There's no such remark in the post by dcontroversal. Why are you asking such things, echoes?
dcon says;
BLAH BLAH BLAH more working for pseudo salvation.....My bible teaches salvation is a present
CURRENT possession.....
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HAS HE
SAVED US <--PAST TENSE
YES..JESUS did become SIN for us....<--Only a deceiver would reject this truth as well....
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the
righteousness of God in Him.
JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he
hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-- for it is written,
"CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE "
FOLKS any and all who deny the above truths have proven they are not of GOD....DO NOT
BELIEVE POST 59510..HE DENIES these truths and supplants them with HALF truths and
deceit just like the garden when the serpent removed and then added his own words to the
bible.......
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

...”JESUS was BORN of a WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW and “was CURSED” when he
hung on a TREE....<--Only deceivers would reject the word of God which states as much....”

THIS IS A CLEAR DECLARATION BY DCON THAT JESUS WAS “CURSED”.

I DECLARE THAT OUR LORD JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, PURE,
HOLY AND UNDEFILED. HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND THE WORD
THAT BECAME FLESH.

SINCE WHEN HAS THE GOSPEL CHANGED? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT JESUS “WAS
CURSED”?

... THAT IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH “JESUS IS LORD” …...AND YOU WILL BE
SAVED. (rom 10:9)

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which
you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold
firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I
passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the
Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the
Scriptures,

God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Remember your leaders,
who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their
faith. Jesus Christ is THE SAME yesterday and today and forever.(heb 13:5-8)

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to
you are spirit and they are life.

Isaiah 5:20-24 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light
and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who
are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight. Woe to those who are heroes at
drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks, who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny
justice to the innocent. Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks
down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for
THEY HAVE REJECTED THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY and SPURNED THE WORD
OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL JESUS “CURSED".

YOU HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR THE FF;

1. FOR REJECTING THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY
2. FOR HAVING SPURNED THE WORD OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
3. FOR CALLING JESUS “CURSED".

1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says,
“Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:36-37 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment
for every careless word they have spoken. For by yougr words you will be acquitted, and
by your words you will be condemned.”

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
CAN YOU PROVIDE SCRIPTURES THAT SAYS JESUS WAS “CURSED" ASIDE FROM
PAUL’S? I DON’T MEAN THAT HE HIMSELF CALLED JESUS “CURSED" BUT ONLY THOSE
WHO TEACH A GOSPEL OF ANOTHER KIND WHICH IS NO GOSPEL AT ALL.

Galatians 1:8-9 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than
the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so
now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted,
let him be eternally condemned!

WHATEVER THE LAW SAYS IT SAYS TO THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE LAW.(rom 3:19).

IT WAS CREATED BY GOD FOR MAN AND NOT FOR HIMSELF.

1 Timothy 1:9-11 We also know that LAW IS MADE NOT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS but for
lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their
fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and LIARS and
perjurers—and for whatever else is CONTRARY TO THE SOUND DOCTRINE that conforms to
the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

OUR LORD DID NOT CONSIDER HIMSELF UNDER THE LAW WHEN HE SAID;

John 15:25 But this is to fulfill what is written in THEIR Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

THE CURSE OF THE LAW IS “DEATH".

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The
sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the
victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

“BY BECOMING A CURSE FOR US" MEANS “ BY DYING FOR US" SINCE THE CURSE OF
THE LAW IS “DEATH”, AND THE GOSPEL CLEARLY SAYS THAT CHRIST DIED FOR THE
FORGIVENESS OF SINS(JUSTIFICATION).

NOWHERE IN THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST TELLS US THAT “HE WAS CURSED” FOR THE
FORGIVENESS OF SINS.

JESUS IS THE “WORD THAT BECAME FLESH" AND THAT WORD IS GOD.(john 1:1-3 & 14)
GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING AND AUTHORITY, THE ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD, THE
CREATOR, LAW GIVER AND THE JUDGE(james 4:12) AND NO ONE CAN JUDGE OR
CURSE HIM OR CALL HIM “CURSED".

Galatians 3:10,13 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: “Cursed
is everyone who DOES NOT CONTINUE TO DO everything written in the Book of the Law.”

“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law BY BECOMING A CURSE FOR US, for it is
written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”

1 Corinthians 2:10-16 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things,
even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the
man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may
understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by
human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they
are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man’s judgment: “For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

PAUL CLEARLY DESCRIBED WHO ARE THOSE HE CONSIDERED “CURSED”;

Galatians 3:10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: “Cursed is
everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

UNDERSTANDING THE ABOVE VERSE WILL BRING US TO THE CORRECT
UNDERSTANDING OF THE FF: VERSE;

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is
written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”

WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT THE LORD JESUS IS THE “WORD THAT BECAME FLESH"
AND ACCORDING TO JOHN “THE WORD IS GOD". (john 1:1-3 & 14)
GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING AND AUTHORITY WHO CREATED THE LAW FOR MAN AND NOT FOR HIMSELF SO WHAT IS MAN TO CALL HIM “CURSED"?

WHO AMONG BELIEVERS WOULD QUESTION GOD’S VULNERABILITY TO CURSES OR
WHATEVER EVIL ACTS AGAINST HIM? ...PETER EXPLAINS IT BETTER;

2 Peter 3:14-18 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience
means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave
him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters
contain some things that are HARD TO UNDERSTAND, which IGNORANT and UNSTABLE
people DISTORT, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction. Therefore, dear
friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by
the ERROR of lawless men and fall from your secure position. But grow in the grace and
knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever!
Amen.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction
of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, he is conceited and understands nothing. He
has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy,
strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between men of corrupt mind,
who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial
gain.

isaiah 5:20-24 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light
and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who
are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight. Woe to those who are heroes at
drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks, who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny
justice to the innocent. Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks
down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for
THEY HAVE REJECTED THE LAW OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY AND SPURNED THE WORD
OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.

Hebrews 10:26-29 If we DELIBERATELY keep on sinning after we have received the
KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the TESTIMONY OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES. How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who
has TRAMPLED THE SON OF GOD under foot, who has TREATED AS AN UNHOLY THING the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has INSULTED THE SPIRIT OF
GRACE?

.. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED…

...LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR…

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and THE TRUTH and the life. No one comes to
the Father except through me.