Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 31, 2015
I am interested in TT's answer to this question too. TT are you going to answer. VCO, EG, decon, ljs, BillG?

Do you believe that salvation is conditional upon believing? Simple yes or no?

Yes, salvation is conditional upon believing.

Jesus said - lest they should believe and be saved.

12 Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.13 But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away. Luke 8:12-13

Those in the first group heard the Gospel and did not believe, and therefore, were not saved.

Those who promote man made doctrines seek to distract, and complicate the simple straightforward teachings of Christ, having no desire to come into the unity of faith, and be in one accord with the truth.

Simply put, they hate the truth, and seek to revile and slander those who speak the truth, because the light of truth exposes their darkness.

Jesus said -

Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness. Luke 11:35

JPT

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
here's easy believism

. . .

No, that is not Easy Believism. I can not believe in this day and age, you have never heard of EASY BELIEVISM.

They teach only the LOVE of JESUS, and NEVER TEACH THE WRATH OF GOD. They are famous for JUST TELLING THEM, all you have to do is just accept Jesus a Savior. Everybody wants a Savior, BUT ONLY A FEW WANT A LORD TO RULE OVER YOUR LIFE.

Matthew 7:13-14 (HCSB)
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction {hades/hell], and there are many who go through it.
14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it.

Now that Parable of the Gates, is ONLY TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS. But only a FEW have actually entered the Gate, where JESUS is their LORD meaning Master; while the MANY only know about JESUS, and REALLY DO NOT KNOW HIM INTIMATELY AND PERSONALLY, AND NEVER HAVE surrendered to HIM as LORD.

Most TV Preachers of today, are Easy Believism Preachers, herding them onto the broad road with all their worldly baggage, by saying they only have to accept Jesus as Savior, and NEVER mentioning the Wrath of GOD. It is like they are Scalphunters, just to claim they saved multitudes by saying they wanted Jesus as Savior, NOT CONFESSING HIM AS LORD, MEANING MASTER.

NOW HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAYS:

Romans 10:9-13 (NASB)
9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;
13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

NOTICE says CONFESSION, NOT JUST PROFESS JESUS, and it has to be what the Holy Spirit in your HEART, (which is BORN AGAIN), has put in your HEART (IN YOUR HUMAN SPIRIT) TO BELIEVE ABOUT JESUS. Namely to Receive HIM AS LORD, which means MASTER. Then when you CONFESS that JESUS IS MY LORD, it is a Confession unto Salvation. NOTICE IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. JESUS only becomes your SAVIOR, when you CAN absolutely CONFESS HIM AS LORD, MEANING MASTER.

Like I said, MOST of the TV Preachers, leave out the LORDSHIP of JESUS CHRIST, and it HAS to be there, or you are only a Broad Road so-called Christian, headed towards the DESTRUCTION in Hades, followed by HELL.

Oct 31, 2015
No, that is not Easy Believism. I can not believe in this day and age, you have never heard of EASY BELIEVISM.

They teach only the LOVE of JESUS, and NEVER TEACH THE WRATH OF GOD. They are famous for JUST TELLING THEM, all you have to do is just accept Jesus a Savior. Everybody wants a Savior, BUT ONLY A FEW WANT A LORD TO RULE OVER YOUR LIFE.

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction {hades/hell], and there are many who go through it.
14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it.

Now that Parable of the Gates, is ONLY TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS. But only a FEW have actually entered the Gate, where JESUS is their LORD meaning Master; while the MANY only know about JESUS, and REALLY DO NOT KNOW HIM INTIMATELY AND PERSONALLY, AND NEVER HAVE surrendered to HIM as LORD.

Most TV Preachers of today, are Easy Believism Preachers, herding them onto the broad road with all their worldly baggage, by saying they only have to accept Jesus as Savior, and NEVER mentioning the Wrath of GOD. It is like they are Scalphunters, just to claim they saved multitudes by saying they wanted Jesus as Savior, NOT CONFESSING HIM AS LORD, MEANING MASTER.

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;

NOTICE says CONFESSION, NOT JUST PROFESS JESUS, and it has to be what the Holy Spirit in your HEART, (which is BORN AGAIN), has put in your HEART (IN YOUR HUMAN SPIRIT) TO BELIEVE ABOUT JESUS. Namely to Receive HIM AS LORD, which means MASTER. Then when you CONFESS that JESUS IS MY LORD, it is a Confession unto Salvation. NOTICE IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. JESUS only becomes your SAVIOR, when you CAN absolutely CONFESS HIM AS LORD, MEANING MASTER.

Like I said, MOST of the TV Preachers, leave out the LORDSHIP of JESUS CHRIST, and it HAS to be there, or you are only a Broad Road so-called Christian, headed towards the DESTRUCTION in Hades, followed by HELL.

Yes sir!

JPT

T

theanointedsinner

are you suggesting that there's a checklist of conditions for salvation as in

got belief? yes?
check!

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
Hebrews 9:27-28 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but TO BRING SALVATION to those who are WAITING for him.

Romans 8:24-25 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But IF WE HOPE FOR WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE YET we wait for it patiently.

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For WHAT IS SEEN IS TEMPORARY, but WHAT IS UNSEEN IS
ETERNAL.

THERE ARE SOME ON THIS FORUM WHO CLAIM TO HAVE ALREADY POSSESSED ETERNAL SALVATION. DO THEY NO LONGER WAIT FOR THE LORD TO BRING THEM SALVATION SINCE THEY ALREADY POSSESS IT? ARE THEY NOT GOING TO FACE JUDGMENT ANYMORE?

Philippians 3:12-16 NOT that I have already OBTAINED all this, or have ALREADY BEEN MADE PERFECT, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward THE GOAL to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are MATURE should take such a view of things. And if on some point YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have ALREADY ATTAINED.

1 Peter 1:9 for you are receiving THE GOAL OF YOUR FAITH, the SALVATION of your souls.

SALVATION IS THE GOAL OF THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM, THE CHURCH WHICH IS THE BODY OF CHRIST OF WHICH HE IS THE SAVIOR.

OSAS IS A FALSE MANMADE DOCTRINE THAT NULLIFIES THE WORD OF GOD.

Mark 7:6-13 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “YOU HAVE A FINE WAY OF SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDS OF GOD in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then YOU NO LONGER LET HIM DO ANYTHING for his father or mother. THUS YOU NULLIFY THE WORD OF GOD by your tradition that you have handed down. AND YOU DO MANY THINGS LIKE THAT.

JESUS SAID;

“If you love me, you will obey what I command.” john 14:15

…” If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.”matthew 19:17

“ Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.” Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?” Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.” john 14:21-24

THIS FALSE MANMADE DOCTRINE TEACHES THAT OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS JUST A WORK THAT MAN CAN DO BUT HAVE NO PART, NEITHER ESSENTIAL NOR NECESSARY FOR SALVATION WHICH CONTRADICTS THE FF:

Hebrews 5:7-9 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of ETERNAL SALVATION FOR ALL WHO OBEY HIM.

Who are those RUNNING AHEAD and DOES NOT CONTINUE IN THE TEACHING OF CHRIST?

They are those who CLAIM SALVATION is by Faith ALONE and ONCE SAVED they are ALWAYS SAVED therefore rejecting God’s Laws and commands which are in fact God’s own words. says that even obedience to God cannot save anyone because they are works and Faith ALONE saves.

Who then is the deceiver and the ANTICHRIST?

They are those who do not continue in the teaching about WALKING IN LOVE which is WALKING IN OBEDIENCE TO HIS COMMANDS. Who do not acknowledge Jesus as coming in the flesh by the mere fact that they reject the LAW that prophesied about Jesus as coming in the flesh.

1 John 2:1-6 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. THE MAN WHO SAYS, “I KNOW HIM,” BUT DOES NOT DO WHAT HE COMMANDS IS A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM. But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him MUST WALK AS JESUS DID.

WE ARE TO WORK OUT OUR OWN SALVATION NOT AS INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR HIS OWN SALVATION BUT AS ONE BODY IN CHRIST(eph 4:1-16) WORKING AS GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS OF GOD(mat 25:14-30) WHO ARE LIVING ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT AND NOT ACCORDING TO THE SINFUL NATURE.(rom 8:1-17) WE HONOR AND GLORIFY GOD BY THESE WORKS OF LOVE, FAITH AND OBEDIENCE THAT BEARS GOOD FRUITS THAT WILL LAST..(john 15:6-17)

Luke 3:9 the ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. BE NOT HIGHMINDED, BUT FEAR: 21for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest HE AĹSO SPARE NOT THEE. 22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF THOU CONTINUE in his goodness: OTHERWISE,THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF.

1 Peter 1:3-7 Praise to God for a living hope Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a LIVING HOPE through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the SALVATION THAT IS READY TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be PROVED GENUINE and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

2 Peter 1:5-11 For this very reason, make every effort to ADD TO YOUR FAITH goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being INEFFECTIVE and UNPRODUCTIVE in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and BLIND, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his PAST SINS. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

14Wherefore he saith, AWAKE thou that sleepest, and ARISE FROM THE DEAD, and Christ shall give thee light.

11And that, knowing the time, that now it ishigh time to AWAĶE out of sleep: FOR NOW IS OUR SALVATION NEARER THAN WHEN WE BELIEVED.

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT AND REPENT. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, and DENYING the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Galatians 6:7-8 DO NOT BE DECEIVED, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

John 7:17-18 If anyone chooses to do God’s will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from
God or whether I speak on my own. He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

Luke 6:46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

James 4:17 Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.

“DEAD FAITH CANNOT SAVE” (james 2:14-26)

“LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR” rom 3:4

Oct 31, 2015

got belief? yes?
check!

Yes, it's called obedience.

WE must obey [believe] the Gospel.

Without obedience faith is dead.

• “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?

46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? 47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. 49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.” Luke 6:46-49

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

JPT

T

theanointedsinner

you are only a Broad Road so-called Christian, headed towards the DESTRUCTION in Hades, followed by HELL <-- for this, words are meaningless to me, and warnings are just false alarms to me, I'm hardened, or more like inoculated

N

NoNameMcgee

excuse me?

i have been very busy
and away from CC

i dont know what you and VCO have going on and am very confused

do you not believe God is just and punishes those who He said He would?

why would you say "apostate power"

T

theanointedsinner

excuse me?

i have been very busy
and away from CC

i dont know what you and VCO have going on and am very confused

do you not believe God is just and punishes those who He said He would?

why would you say "apostate power"
I do believe that God is just and punishes those who He said He would

N

NoNameMcgee

I do believe that God is just and punishes those who He said He would
you confused me with "apostate power"

i was going to stay out of it .... but.... i'd like to know where you're coming from before i say anything

Oct 31, 2015
you are only a Broad Road so-called Christian, headed towards the DESTRUCTION in Hades, followed by HELL <-- for this, words are meaningless to me, and warnings are just false alarms to me, I'm hardened

• Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Matthew 7:13

Once we enter by the narrow gate, we now begin our journey on the narrow road that leads to eternal life.

• Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:14

Jesus leads us along this difficult way that leads to eternal life. He calls us to follow Him along this narrow and difficult way, which leads to life, by hearing His Voice and following Him, so that we do not become lost along the way.

• He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, But he who refuses correction goes astray. Proverbs 10:17

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27-28

The sheep who hear His voice, which is to listen and do what is heard, are those who follow Jesus and do not become lost.

The promise of Jesus giving them eternal life, by which no one snatches them out of His hand is conditional upon the sheep hearing and following Him.

Those who follow Him for a while, then decide to wander away, because they stop trusting Him, will end up becoming lost.

JPT

Seohce

Jul 15, 2016
IS SANCTIFICATION A PART OF SALVATION?

Romans 6:15-23 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to OBEDIENCE WHICH LEADS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS? But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted. You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so NOW offer them in slavery to RIGHTEOUSNESS LEADING TO HOLINESS. When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But NOW that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap LEADS TO HOLINESS, and THE RESULT IS ETERNAL LIFE. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

THESE VERSES ABOVE CLEARLY SAYS THAT OBEDIENCE LEADS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT LEADS TO HOLINESS AND THE RESULT IS ETERNAL LIFE.

OUR LORD JESUS SAID;

Matthew 19:17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. IF YOU WANT TO ENTER LIFE,(ref: john 14:6) OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS.”

John 14:15 “If you love me, you will obey what I command.

John 14:21-24 WHOEVER HAS MY COMMANDS AND OBEYS THEM, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.” Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?” Jesus replied, “IF ANYONE LOVES ME, HE WILL OBEY MY TEACHING.

My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. HE WHO DOES NOT LOVE ME WILL NOT OBEY MY TEACHINGS. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

AND BEFORE GOING BACK TO THE FATHER HE GAVE HIS DISCIPLES THESE COMMANDS;

Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU . And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

THESE WORDS OF OUR LORD JESUS ARE TRUE AND IS THE TRUTH.

John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

WILL ANYONE BE SANCTIFIED WITHOUT OBEYING THE TRUTH?

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard THE WORD OF TRUTH, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

DOES THE GOSPEL OF OUR SALVATION TEACHES US TO DISOBEY BY SAYING THAT "FAITH ALONE" SAVES, VOID OF ANY SORT OF WORKS?

THAT EVEN OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS NOT NECESSARY FOR SALVATION SINCE "ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED?

IF SANCTIFICATION IS NOT A PART OF SALVATION...

WHY WAIT FOR A SAVIOR?

(hebrews 5:7-9)

IF OBEDIENCE IS NOT A PART OF SALVATION...

HERE'S WHAT THE "WORD OF TRUTH", "THE GOSPEL OF OUR SALVATION" TEACHES US...

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I HAVE NOT FOUND YOUR DEEDS COMPLETE in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have RECEIVED and HEARD; OBEY IT, AND REPENT. But if you do not WAKE UP, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things GOD'S WRATH COMES ON THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

got belief? yes?
check!

I know no other way to SALVATION. You come to HIM out of a repentant heart, mourning over your UTTERLY sinful lifestyle, and by the POWER of the Holy Spirit, you Receive Him as LORD of your life, because you LOVE HIM.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
you are only a Broad Road so-called Christian, headed towards the DESTRUCTION in Hades, followed by HELL <-- for this, words are meaningless to me, and warnings are just false alarms to me, I'm hardened, or more like inoculated

So be it, in my opinion, you certainly are not one of us.

EVERYONE ELSE HERE,
please note where this one is coming from.

I explained the difference between EASY BELIEVISM and genuine Christianity, using the Parable of the Gates.
He is calling the warnings about Hades and Hell, as <-- for this, words are meaningless to me, and warnings are just false alarms to me

T

theanointedsinner

EVERYONE ELSE HERE,

I explained the difference between EASY BELIEVISM and genuine Christianity, using the Parable of the Gates.
He is calling the warnings about Hades and Hell, as <-- for this, words are meaningless to me, and warnings are just false alarms to me
then so be it

T

theanointedsinner

EVERYONE ELSE HERE,

I never knew you, away from me you goodie goodie two shoe

Jul 2, 2018
  • Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Matthew 7:13

Once we enter by the narrow gate, we now begin our journey on the narrow road that leads to eternal life.

• Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:14

Jesus leads us along this difficult way that leads to eternal life. He calls us to follow Him along this narrow and difficult way, which leads to life, by hearing His Voice and following Him, so that we do not become lost along the way.

• He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, But he who refuses correction goes astray. Proverbs 10:17

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27-28

The sheep who hear His voice, which is to listen and do what is heard, are those who follow Jesus and do not become lost.

The promise of Jesus giving them eternal life, by which no one snatches them out of His hand is conditional upon the sheep hearing and following Him.

Those who follow Him for a while, then decide to wander away, because they stop trusting Him, will end up becoming lost.

JPT
I studied the Word "instruction" this weekend from KJV & Strong's.
It's mentioned 25 times in Proverbs
Prov 10:17 he is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
Instruction: 4148 chastisement, reproof, warning, correction, discipline

May 20, 2018
Ohio
When I post on a thread or page that isnt biblically based, and I see the depth of the offence it manifests in others.
When I post on this thread and see all the zeal to correct others when they err in what one believes to be the truth, and the intensity over what one holds sacred in their heart.
It comforts me by reassuring me of the awesome power of the Word of God. Believer or not, no one is exempt from it's divine power.
One can definitely find power in Holy Scripture, but one can only find true love, Joy, and peace, in the truth.
Rock on in the power my fellow fam. You teach me, edify me, and refresh my zeal.
I love you all, and I thank you all!!!

In Christ,
Herk