Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017

Of course you reject the bible when it contradicts you law abiding rigmarole....I suggest you get over your rose colored law glasses which bind your hands and blinds your eyes to the New Testament...and my quote was valid deceiver!!!

Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that “We all possess knowledge.” But knowledge puffs up while love builds up.2 Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know. 3 But whoever loves God is known by God.[a]
4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods,whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”),6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.
9 Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak
That is the truth...If I sat in front of a very young believer and they claimed they will not eat shellfish , then I must abstain from eating shellfish in front of them , i must not make them stumble , the same as if I was sitting opposite an alcoholic , I would not buy an alcoholic drink for I would be tempting them...xox...

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
John/Yahanan 14:26, “But the Comforter; the Holy Spirit which YHWH will send in My Name will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I (Yahshua/Jesus) have said to you.”

Dec 12, 2013
That is the truth...If I sat in front of a very young believer and they claimed they will not eat shellfish , then I must abstain from eating shellfish in front of them , i must not make them stumble , the same as if I was sitting opposite an alcoholic , I would not buy an alcoholic drink for I would be tempting them...xox...
Exactly and the flip side is as equally valid...if it does not offend a weaker brother...<---All things are lawful, but not necessarily expedient.....it is OK to drink a glass of wine, eat shell fish etc....we are not bound by dietary laws......

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I get sick of the Pharisees and lawyers and working for Cainologists rejecting the words of Paul who was taught by direct revelation from Jesus, was inspired of God and wrote the words of Jesus......he wrote almost 1/2 of the N.T. and his words are the words of God.....it peeves me off and really fires me up when these deceivers reject the word of God at the hand of Paul.......
Some even reject Paul because he was not one of the original 12.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
John/Yahanan 14:26, “But the Comforter; the Holy Spirit which YHWH will send in My Name will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I (Yahshua/Jesus) have said to you.”
Yup..trinty..3 in 1

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Exactly and the flip side is as equally valid...if it does not offend a weaker brother...<---All things are lawful, but not necessarily expedient.....it is OK to drink a glass of wine, eat shell fish etc....we are not bound by dietary laws......
Ugh..wine n shellfish together :( throw in some pasta n alfreido sauce..NOW its a party

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
2 John/Yahanan 1:9, “Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of the Messiah, does not have Yah. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.”

John/Yahanan 7:16-17, “Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching, whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority.”

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I get sick of the Pharisees and lawyers and working for Cainologists rejecting the words of Paul who was taught by direct revelation from Jesus, was inspired of God and wrote the words of Jesus......he wrote almost 1/2 of the N.T. and his words are the words of God.....it peeves me off and really fires me up when these deceivers reject the word of God at the hand of Paul.......
That is what I love about reading Paul's letters because he went away for 3 years to Arabia and was taught by the Holy Spirit of God , Oh my gosh , how wonderful...xox...

Dec 12, 2013
2 John/Yahanan 1:9, “Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of the Messiah, does not have Yah. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.”

John/Yahanan 7:16-17, “Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching, whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority.”
The words of Paul are the words of JESUS...GET OVER IT PAL!

Dec 12, 2013
That is what I love about reading Paul's letters because he went away for 3 years to Arabia and was taught by the Holy Spirit of God , Oh my gosh , how wonderful...xox...
He speaks the words that the disciples were not yet ready to bear <--The words of Jesus.......the lawyer cannot accept this truth!

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Father n son as one..like i saud KUDOS