Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Am i wrong for thinking this...i see packahing at the grocery stores gettinh smaller but item more expensive etc..the end times and signs all around us..its gonna get harder..not better...so im thinking "survival mode" ..how to save the most money..making griceries stretch even MORE tham i already do..alternative utility "options"

Ive had to strictly budget for the last 30 yrs so dont know how much more i can do since im not a frivolous spender..and thinking bout making a flower pot garden in spring simce i rent and theres no garden spot..i already sew..etc..HOWEVER..i dont want to compromise my tithe..the more i give ive asked God to show me other areas that i can give..so i give to others but "forget" my own bills..lol..no not really..the women at work tease me because they see how ive had times of financial struggle but yet i give to others..i tell them theres always others more hard up than me..:) Am i wrong?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Sold the Business at 56yrs so we could go and take care of my wife's Mom in Thailand. Her health was not good and she passed away as a Christian at 80yrs old.

Some people cannot let go and hold on until they run their business into the ground, a pity.
My mom n dad struggled with thier business for 10 yrs...my dad died suddenly..my mom had to sell the business at a loss :(

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Amen.....below is how a word is defined....

Bible-->Hope<--a confident expectation of something guaranteed <-eternal life by grace dia faith

Cainologists->Hope<--i just bought a lottery ticket in Jesus and hope I make it if I do enough good things
Are you selling the lottery tickets?

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
My mom n dad struggled with thier business for 10 yrs...my dad died suddenly..my mom had to sell the business at a loss :(
Sounds like my mom and dads story only mom passed on first, everything they worked for went back to the bank, one million just in properties, sad to watch it all happening.

Dec 12, 2013
Lol...im thinking he isnt..COULD be wrong..lol
You're right...
he is not even worth responding to anymore....all he does is push a thinly veiled working for dogma and push a Catholic tainted creed over the bible while bragging about his work in the Presbyterian religion.......

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Sounds like my mom and dads story only mom passed on first, everything they worked for went back to the bank, one million just in properties, sad to watch it all happening.
I took my mom 10 yrs after dad died to pay off creditors..she didnt want to file bamkrpucy

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Matthew 5:3-12, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the reign of the heavens. Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted."5 “Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth. (Ps 37:9, Ps 37:11, Psa 37:22, Ps 37:29, Ps 37:34) Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they shall be filled. (Isa 55:1-2, Mat 4:4, Joh 6:48-51) Blessed are the compassionate, because they shall obtain compassion. Blessed are the clean in heart, because they shall see the Mighty One. (Psa 24:3-4) Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of the Mighty One. Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness’ sake, because theirs is the reign of the heavens. (1Pe 3:14) Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”