Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
You want to know why I consider your questions stupid?

Let's try an experiment with you.

From now on only speak to me in Spirit and truth.

Then you will know why I consider your questions stupid.
Im lost..WHY defensive? Basic questions bout what YOU posted on YOUR profile isnt stupid ..its curiosity..just like me..have answers?

Sep 27, 2018
Im lost..WHY defensive? Basic questions bout what YOU posted on YOUR profile isnt stupid ..its curiosity..just like me..have answers?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Practice makes perfect.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Practice makes perfect.
Lol..mans got the golden rule jokes...lol anyway..ask ANY QUESTION you want bout my profile n i will answer in spirit n truth ;)

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Is this question in Spirit and truth?

I am not required to answer anything
that is not in Spirit and truth.
Ok do this dumb man a favour.

What questions would correlate in Spirit and Truth for you?

Let's experiment.

Give me a question that you would want me to ask.

Sep 27, 2018
Ok do this dumb man a favour.

What questions would correlate in Spirit and Truth for you?

Let's experiment.

Give me a question that you would want me to ask.
Can I do anything for you that would bless the name of the Lord?