Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 27, 2018
Whatever happened to that old saying
that the wise in the usa use to say long ago???

Women and children are to be seen not heard?

Look at you now.

Nothing but chaos.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
Im lost..WHY defensive? Basic questions bout what YOU posted on YOUR profile isnt stupid ..its curiosity..just like me..have answers?
Hi Jewel, TLIG is an "Internet Troll", all of his posts are meant to inflame and cause trouble he is bad news...
The only way he will go away is to not answer is posts. Do not buy in to him, he is only here to cause trouble by, "baiting you to respond", do not respond and he will disappear. The only reason he is here is because he gets a thrill at causing trouble, "do not feed the troll"

"Step back and sometimes think before posting to a troll."

Quote: Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Whatever happened to that old saying
that the wise in the usa use to say long ago???

Women and children are to be seen not heard?

Look at you now.

Nothing but chaos.
Lol..that man was beat down with a rolling pin by his WIFE!

Btw..was YOUR comment spoken out of spirit n truth???

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Jewel, TLIG is an "Internet Troll", all of his posts are meant to inflame and cause trouble he is bad news...
The only way he will go away is to not answer is posts. Do not buy in to him, he is only here to cause trouble by, "baiting you to respond", do not respond and he will disappear. The only reason he is here is because he gets a thrill at causing trouble, "do not feed the troll"

"Step back and sometimes think before posting to a troll."

Quote: Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

Ahhhhh..thanks truth...yeah..i saw him spimning everyone on here like a top..sounds like hes nigerian..i know a few nigerians that avoid answering ANY questions bout themselves etc

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Lol..that man was beat down with a rolling pin by his WIFE!

Btw..was YOUR comment spoken out of spirit n truth???
I bought my wife a rolling pin, an iron, a hoover and and pots and pans.

I also bought her a book that explains how to use them:cool:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I bought my wife a rolling pin, an iron, a hoover and and pots and pans.

I also bought her a book that explains how to use them:cool:
Bill, allow me to let you in on a secret. Real women do NOT require instructions on how to use potential weapons.. lol Laughing.png