Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

Yep, he wants to prove that all of creation is as bad as he is.
not only do I go to hell, but I'll drag you down with me, then vengeance will be mine

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for saying that . Its an encouragement for me
Ive only been saved for 5 yrs , so Im not as mature as alot of you here , but I will keep swinging !
Dorsnt matter..sometimes a newbie christian has more fire..zeal..eagerness to learn etc than an old christian..who cares bout the verbage..God doesnt..never did..welcome to the Family! Dont get discouraged..
Timothy 4:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I was wondering when the workers for, Pharisees and Cainologists were going to come out with their own bible......notice the following possible embellishments based upon what they believe and their their own words....

For by self effort have you been saved through works, and that of yourselves, it is a debt owed and of works so that any man may boast

For by works of righteousness which we have done, and not according to his mercy has he saved us

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever works for him, should not perish, but have everlasting life as long as he keeps working.

He that worketh for the SON is having eternal life as long as he keeps working

He that works for the Son is not condemned, but is having everlasting life as long as he does many wonderful works

*DISCLAIMER* The above representations are not found in scripture and are the exact opposite of what the bible teaches and quite possibly represent the views of those who believe we must embellish faith with works to gain and or keep salvation/eternal life.
The Self-Righteous Man's Bible

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
Happy Birthday Jewel !!!
my moms is today too , shes 91 , can u imagine !!!!!

Dec 12, 2013
I know I have jet lag, only three hours of sleep last night because I am still on my biological AU time clock, but is this the works thread or the Happy Birthday to me thread HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH o_O:coffee:

E

eternally-gratefull

I know I have jet lag, only three hours of sleep last night because I am still on my biological AU time clock, but is this the works thread or the Happy Birthday to me thread HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH o_O:coffee:
We are celebrating Gods work. Our birth. What a better whay to celebrate “not of our works” But Gods work, Than our creation day :p

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
not only do I go to hell, but I'll drag you down with me, then vengeance will be mine
Hi theanointedsinner, please tell me where does this kind of talk come from. If you are angry about something that was said you should bring that to the table and explain why you are angry. At this point all you are doing is escalating the problem with your hateful words. It appears that you want to "drag" someone to "hell"

If I am misunderstanding this conversation please tell me, and God bless.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
That is NOTHING to joke about. Or do you NOT realize that SATAN IS A REAL THREAT?

1 Peter 5:8-9 (HCSB)
8 Be serious! Be alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour.
9 Resist him and be firm in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are being experienced by your fellow believers throughout the world.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
That is NOTHING to joke about. Or do you NOT realize that SATAN IS A REAL THREAT?

1 Peter 5:8-9 (HCSB)
8 Be serious! Be alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour.
9 Resist him and be firm in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are being experienced by your fellow believers throughout the world.
Hi VCO, many would agree this is nothing to joke about. Unless you and I are misunderstanding the intentions of the poster "theanointedsinner." and exactly to whom is his post directed to, it does not say.