Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

"wow, show me your show me" (Jesus would never say that)

and incase this creates some unforseen misinterpretation

to clarify,
God give grace, not to the proud, but to the humble.

any other questions?

T

theanointedsinner

and, the idea of holding a plow sounds joyless, I need growth

T

theanointedsinner

Take the bull by the horns and stare him right in the eyes and then make a primal growling sound until he turns tail and runs way.
even michael the archangel need the Lord to rebuke the devil

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
"wow, show me your show me" (Jesus would never say that)

and incase this creates some unforseen misinterpretation

to clarify,
God give grace, not to the proud, but to the humble.

any other questions?
Just one if I may.

Does not God give or make his grace available to everyone yet the proud reject it therefore it's not given or received?

T

theanointedsinner

Just one if I may.

Does not God give or make his grace available to everyone yet the proud reject it therefore it's not given or received?
He does, and I do see one problem of misunderstanding, when questions are asked "does not ..."

ok, we always have the free will option to read carefully, which is why God give us time to pause, and think

T

theanointedsinner

as long as we remember this thread is about "not by works"
a little distraction is ok

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
as long as we remember this thread is about "not by works"
a little distraction is ok
My point was only it doesn't snow everywhere. In the winter we had mudsildes & flashfloods. Shemp fest pie throwing contests and surfing, were winter sports; El Ninio = big waves and rain for weeks.

benhur

Feb 8, 2018
"A wrong interpretation" of the bible will always give you "a wrong application" of the bible and that is not a good place to be in for you and I who are subject to listen to benhurs counterfeit gospel. benhur is telling us that God will "cut us off", from our gift of eternal salvation and nobody should stand for this fake gospel.

Benhur is pushing a false works/salvation gospel and everybody knows it.
Everybody by now knows my belief system. 50% have agreed with me on this forum. Of the other 50% that disagree with me, most of them have me on no response. Others are continuing to discuss the gospel with me like grown adult Christians.

But you are the only one that says that I should be blackballed and kicked off the forum. You are the only one with a rather black heart, and hurtful words to another Christian that believes a little bit different than you believe. I bet 90% of all on this forum do not believe what you believe 100%. That means everyone on this forum preaches a false doctrine except for you.

T

theanointedsinner

My point was only it doesn't snow everywhere. In the winter we had mudsildes & flashfloods. Shemp fest pie throwing contests and surfing, were winter sports; El Ninio = big waves and rain for weeks.
IMAGINE if taxi service is free for years, IMAGINE how people will be incentivized to get the taxi to get close to florida in winter, but somewhere in maine or vermont in the summer

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
IMAGINE if taxi service is free for years, IMAGINE how people will be incentivized to get the taxi to get close to florida in winter, but somewhere in maine or vermont in the summer
Yes. Hungry Horse, Mt. in the summer and Del Rio, Tx. in the winter We could snow ski in the summer & waterski in the winter:cool::cool::cool::love::love:(y)