Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Hmmm! So you know me, what I believe and why.
Is it breaking rules by quoting Jesus and his God and Father, Heckler?
If so, let me know- and I will leave, knowing this is ANYTHING BUT a Christian Forum.
You already admitted to being a JW and the rigmarole you are posting is false watchtower dogma.....JW is not a Christian organization.....end of story....

Oct 7, 2018
Are you going to ANSWER me, Heckler?
Is it breaking rules by quoting Jesus and his God and Father, Heckler?

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
You mean we will be saved if we choose to ignore the Command of our King?
What church do YOU go to?
What command am I ignoring?
I said we will obey his commandments, as a result of love for Jesus.

What church do YOU go to

Oct 7, 2018
GO and make disciples!
Following Jesus' example means preaching to others.
So far, all you are doing is hurling condescending insult and deception.

Can you put your anger aside and have peaceful conversation- and show me the 'error of my way'?

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
He is a Jehovah's Witness......and denies Jesus is God and that Jesus was created....
And there was me thinking he was the creator.

John 1:1-5
The Eternal Word
(Gen. 1:1—2:3)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Dec 12, 2013
GO and make disciples!
Following Jesus' example means preaching to others.
So far, all you are doing is hurling condescending insult and deception.

Can you put your anger aside and have peaceful conversation- and show me the 'error of my way'?
I stated you were a JW and you deceptively called me a liar and dishonest.......and then started breaking the rules of this site....so far you have mouthed us as churchy, peddled your JW dogma, said we are deceived and have stood against the bible principles we post in favor of your man made dogma.....

Oct 7, 2018
Believe it or not, I rarely go to our Kingdom Halls- because the WTBS has made them more like the churches.....

Truth stands on its own.

Oct 7, 2018
I stated you were a JW and you deceptively called me a liar and dishonest.......and then started breaking the rules of this site....so far you have mouthed us as churchy, peddled your JW dogma, said we are deceived and have stood against the bible principles we post in favor of your man made dogma.....
1- You called me a Russelite. I'm NOT.
2- You also said I blindly follow WT Dogma. I don't.
3- What rule do I break by quoting Jesus and Jehovah? You never answered.
4- "Churchy" is a word, and applies when I used it.

And

5- Will you ANSWER? CAN you put anger aside and have peaceful conversation?

Dec 12, 2013
1- You called me a Russelite. I'm NOT.
2- You also said I blindly follow WT Dogma. I don't.
3- What rule do I break by quoting Jesus and Jehovah? You never answered.
4- "Churchy" is a word, and applies when I used it.

And

5- Will you ANSWER? CAN you put anger aside and have peaceful conversation?
I am not angry.......and if you are a JW you are a Russellite.....
You post and push WT dogma <--JESUS is not God and he is created

Dec 12, 2013
Jesus is God

The Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment unto the SON

I saw the dead stand BEFORE GOD and the books were opened and the dead were judged out of those things written in the books.....

JESUS is GOD

T

theanointedsinner

I am not angry.......and if you are a JW you are a Russellite.....
You post and push WT dogma <--JESUS is not God and he is created
I want him to explain the transfiguration of Jesus, unless if they rearranged the bible somehow