Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Even with Jet lag and a lack of sleep over the last 40 hours I can still see right through the holes in these Cainologist dogmas peddled by a few on this site......!!!!

Suzy37

Nov 20, 2018
Whoa! The Holy Spirit is not a being but a thing? Holy moly.
Lol! it is the language used , this like Spanish either has a male or female tag but it can be translated as it, example male animal but La used instead of El It suits very well too!
The only reason to use a male translation here is the God Family is male and that reflects their spirit !

Oct 25, 2018
Lol! it is the language used , this like Spanish either has a male or female tag but it can be translated as it, example male animal but La used instead of El It suits very well too!
The only reason to use a male translation here is the God Family is male and that reflects their spirit !
You need someone to walk you through your Bible my friend. To deny the Spirit being a Being is heretical teaching.

Dec 12, 2013
Christ " fulfilled. " The law . When we faithe into Him , He accepts us, and seals His Spirit into us , He also cloaks us with Himself . So when the Father sees us , the Father sees Him . We've been justified " tobeseen as just like Christ ." That is how we fulfill God's commands .
Do you know how ignorant the above sounds......FAITHE INTO HIM.....man....your made up words do nothing in the way of making you look like you know what you are talking about.....

Dec 12, 2013
haahhahahahahahahahaha wow........you have a lot to relearn....!!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I don't believe anyone is saved in this life time, Tho there are three tenses past, present. and future of salvation. We do not complete this process until resurrected with a spirit body which is what Christ speaks of in John 3 When we are born of the spirit we will BE spirit
Thanks for being civil No Name that's nice to see!
Ephesians 2:5 (ESV)
5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved

Ephesians 2:8-9 (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 5:1 (ESV)
1 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:9-10 (ESV)
9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

Romans 8:10 (NCV)
10 Your body will always be dead because of sin. But if Christ is in you, then the Spirit gives you life, because Christ made you right with God.

1 Corinthians 6:11 (ESV)
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 5:4 (ESV)

4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.

Romans 11:6 (ESV)
6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

Dec 28, 2016
Do you know how ignorant the above sounds......FAITHE INTO HIM.....man....your made up words do nothing in the way of making you look like you know what you are talking about.....
Still waiting for him to document his made up definitions. Come on pisstoe at least document that or end it.

Suzy37

Nov 20, 2018
You need someone to walk you through your Bible my friend. To deny the Spirit being a Being is heretical teaching.[/QUOTE
nice to know your opinion of my mood
we had better all be self taught, studying for ourseves or what is preached from the pulpit, search it out,the Bible is our ultimate source
we study to show ourself approved to God and sort truth from lies!

P

Pisteuo

Do you agree with the three facts about pisteuo ?

Come on , come out from behind the curtain .

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Acts 2:38 tells us how it is to be done Repent, believe and be baptized tho I agree many are just dunked in water because of not repenting But even then we are not born again but begotten of God , a process of salvation to go until resurrection and born of spirit!
The BAPTISM THAT SAVES ALL is by the HOLY SPIRIT as HE will BAPTIZE (IMMERSE) into the Spiritual Body of CHRIST. Even the Thief on the CROSS was Baptized (IMMERSED) into the Spiritual Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 (HCSB)
13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:27 (HCSB)
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and individual members of it.

P

Pisteuo

Which one of these three facts are false dogma ?

Pisteuo is used 248 times in the NT .

The Strong's says pisteuo ," means NOT just to believe ."

The Vines says pisteuo is " a personal surrender to Him and a life inspired by such surrender ."

?
Bumped for con .

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
Once again you lie and you slander me and many others.

It comes down to salvation.
Obedience is a result of faith, as I posted to you a few posts back.
True faith in the Son of God will produce obedience.
Once again you ignored my post about making disciples, teaching them to be like Jesus

With regard to your second paragraph. Tosh tosh
Then why did you say "Jesus would say" obedience to God has no bearing on Salvation when you and "many" who come in Christ's name teach that true faith is supposed to result in obedience to God? If it has no bearing, then why is it to bring the obedient fruits?

And why then would a man, who has the Spirit of the Christ in them, partake of and promote a religion which is so saturated by man made religious traditions which transgress the Commandments of God that the Bible can no longer support it unless they erase volumes and volumes of His Word?

And if EVERYONE who claims to have Faith has it, why did my Lord and Savior say;

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

And what is the Will of the Father in Heaven? That we create images of Him in the likeness of some long haired men's hair shampoo model and place Jesus' name on it to the point where the whole world is actually convinced it is Him, when you and I both know it is not? Is Christ the minister of lies? Can you provide me with scriptures where it is the Father's Will for us to reject HIS Holy Sabbath that He created for men. Can you show me where rejecting His Holy Days and promoting Pagan festivals that religious men placed the Christ's name on is the Will of God? Can you show me the scriptures which teach the New Covenant has ANYTHING to do with the re-defining sin?

Am I frustrated by the intellectual dishonesty of so many who claim to be already immortal, already saved, but will not even address these questions which are most certainly valid? Rather, they ridicule and ignore and call names of those who would ask them.

And why Bill, to better understand His Word? To grow in the knowledge of Christ? No, they do these things to defend their religion and their stubborn pride EXACTLY the same way the Mainstream Preachers of Christ's time who killed Him and His Prophets did so to preserve their own face in the light of what Jesus exposed about them.

Absolutely I'm frustrated. I care about you.

Don't you know that satan deceives the whole world into disobedience through religions which call the Christ Lord, Lord?

Let's engage in a Bible discussion about this phenomenon.

Do you not realize Mainstream Christianity is the greatest promoter of disobedience to the God of Abraham on the entire planet?

Let's engage in a Bible discussion about this phenomenon.

How I wish everyone could just set aside the promotion of their religious franchise, and set aside their religious traditions and just let all the Words of God flow like a river of living water through their hearts.

If you were to just read His Word without any influence from the Catholic or her daughters religion, you would, like Jesus and His Apostles did, follow His Sabbaths without question. The Word of God is clear on that. If you were to just study God's Word apart from the influence of mainstream doctrines, you would never partake, as Jesus and His Prophets and Disciples never partook, of a man made image of God, or man made High Days placed on Pagan holy days. You would avoid both like the plague. The Bible is clear on that.

If only you could trust Him enough to choose to "Live By" ALL of His words over those of the smooth sounding preachers of the land which preach "peace, peace (You are saved) when there is not peace. If only you could understand that it isn't obedience to God that is the burden and the yoke, it is religious deception which has plagued man since satan quoted God to convinced Eve God's instructions were to keep her blind.

I've always liked you Billy, and still do. I hope that someday you might think about some of this stuff and "DO" as He instructs.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. (Lawlessness)