Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Before salvation OSAS says the wages of sin is death..sin is awful. After salvation they change the definition of sin..now it means not death but loss of fellowship. OSAS doesn't realize their sin is a declaration to God that they do not want fellowship with Jesus regarding that thought word and deed, and it is that choice to break fellowship that causes the loss of salvation.
Try again pal........that is God's definition of SIN in an UNBELIEVER.....those in Christ have been JUSTIFIED and NOW when we SIN GRACE out BOUNDS OUR SIN and it is covered UNDER GRACE......and we are DEALT WITH as children NOT tares......YOU really do not understand the word man....nor the biblical principles set forth in the word

Dec 12, 2013
And the work of Christ is? Save his people FROM their sin...destroy the works of the devil. And OSAS just for some reason cannot believe that God has more power than Satan and can ACTUALLY do it.
Again another lie from one claiming to be sinless.....you have no clue what we believe....and seem to be parroting some false drivel you swallowed from some other deceiver behind the pulpit......

E

eternally-gratefull

Again another lie form one claiming to be sinless.....you have no clue what we believe....and seem to be parroting some false drivel you swallowed from some other deceiver behind the pulpit......
I think we can rest assured he believes what he has been taught we believe

I doubt he came up with that all by himself

Dec 12, 2013
Oh I must admit I did lol...
But I took my sorry tail and fell into the book , where I knew God would show me His truth...

Then after a while , I could stick my head in the forum and make little tiny post relating to the word , and then I came in more because I was so sure what God was showing me was His truth , and getting replies back without the statements that I had the cart before the horse gave me more confidence that I was on the right path...

Dcon scared me lol , I thought he did not like me one bit , now I see how passionate he is , just like you and many of my brothers and sisters in Christ in here...

I have learned so much from you all because you do not waver , and I love you all dearly , and brother Bill who was so tender with me , and nnm who is my baby brother , and I love them to , and so many lol...xox...
AMEN ROSE........I am glad you see that I did actually care for you by my incessant stand HAHA......I just cannot stand those that devalue Christ and his work on our behalf......we have at least 3 or 4 in here doing exactly that.....

Dec 12, 2013
Wow man, I mean really?

Have you ever read the sermon on the mount, Jesus spoke of quite a few sins that were not covered by the ten (The law says this, But I say if you do that)

No wonder you think you are righteous, You have no comprehension of what sin is..
Amongst many other things I might add....

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
Jesus was not dealt the spirit by measure as we are, JESUS did not have the sinful nature ( See Hebrews 2 for starters: Jesus came as a true human in fallen human nature but born of the spirit. Born of a woman just like everyone else but also of the holy spirit, unlike us...but when we are born of the Spirit, all changes-new man, new creature, all things new) we have and JESUS never sinned.......get your facts straight (the straight fact is Jesus is the example of the born again-Jesus could never ever have been tempted as we are without, as Hebrews clearly says, having actual nature)......JOHN in the PRESENT TENSE said...

If WE say that WE have NO SIN, WE are deceived and the truth is not in US.......(have no sin does not at all mean sinning, i.e. known sin; we retain fallen human nature until the second coming/translation. And if you would read all of John he details all of that in language that cannot be misinterpreted as it has only one meaning no matter the mindset. )

JESUS said, with SAVED disciples/ Apostles on the planet.....

THERE is none GOOD, but GOD ( of course, but Jesus mission is to make us good, righteous, not make believe, but in actuality...No unrighteousness will ever enter heaven, only actual righteousness will.. there is no room for a make believe, lets all pretend gospel in the bible.)

GET over it pal......you are embellishing what we say, adding to what we say and in so doing lying........NO ONE is dismissing sin or saying we can just live like the devil and do as we please.....WHAT we are doing is ACKNOWLEDGING what the bible actually states
( that's exactly what you are not acknowledging...you specifically state the wages of sin is not death but loss of fellowship once your OSAS......and in order to support that you change numerous scriptures and ignore dozens and dozens of scriptures which say exactly the opposite of what you claim, and result in many thinking they can be saved and still be sinning, when that is impossible according to scripture).

I am about done addressing your embellished blather......no honesty and no integrity with what we are actually saying......I despise dishonest people.....!

Dec 12, 2013
Lol. Yes God does

But thats not WHY the ten were given, The ten were given to lead us to christ. Because no one could keep those ten.

The bible states all kinds of sin, which are not included in the ten.. I guess if you break one of them you think it is ok.

Think again.

Ps. You want to know what sin is. Learn the law of love. ANYTHING not done out of love is sin. Meaning I can keep the ten, and STILL be in sin.
AMEN.....PAUL was clear....outwardly he could not be condemned with the law........and towards the end of his life he stated clearly that he was the NUMBER ONE chief sinner among men....NOT WAS in the past tense, but AM in the present tense....

U

UnderGrace

here is your problem- all this is spin to avoid what sin really is.

and, the love of God does reign in my heart- I love truth, I seek truth, I seek facts.
I refuse to live in world where I let my feelings and emotions control my reality.

I accept facts, I do not change them to suit my personal delusions, as do you.
Those "personal delusions" subjective personal bias" etc., how sad.......

It is easier to fool (delude) someone than convince them they have been fooled (deluded).

Dec 12, 2013
Quit adding to my post deceiver.........it is against the rules of this site......I suggest you fix it NOW......

Dec 12, 2013
YOU ALL... @BibletruthSOP KEEPS adding to my post to make it look LIKE I said something I did not say...the following BOLDED he added to my POST and is a deceiver.....

dcontroversal said:
Jesus was not dealt the spirit by measure as we are, JESUS did not have the sinful nature ( See Hebrews 2 for starters: Jesus came as a true human in fallen human nature but born of the spirit. Born of a woman just like everyone else but also of the holy spirit, unlike us...but when we are born of the Spirit, all changes-new man, new creature, all things new) we have and JESUS never sinned.......get your facts straight (the straight fact is Jesus is the example of the born again-Jesus could never ever have been tempted as we are without, as Hebrews clearly says, having actual nature)......JOHN in the PRESENT TENSE said...

If WE say that WE have NO SIN, WE are deceived and the truth is not in US.......(have no sin does not at all mean sinning, i.e. known sin; we retain fallen human nature until the second coming/translation. And if you would read all of John he details all of that in language that cannot be misinterpreted as it has only one meaning no matter the mindset. )

THERE is none GOOD, but GOD ( of course, but Jesus mission is to make us good, righteous, not make believe, but in actuality...No unrighteousness will ever enter heaven, only actual righteousness will.. there is no room for a make believe, lets all pretend gospel in the bible.)

GET over it pal......you are embellishing what we say, adding to what we say and in so doing lying........NO ONE is dismissing sin or saying we can just live like the devil and do as we please.....WHAT we are doing is ACKNOWLEDGING what the bible actually states
( that's exactly what you are not acknowledging...you specifically state the wages of sin is not death but loss of fellowship once your OSAS......and in order to support that you change numerous scriptures and ignore dozens and dozens of scriptures which say exactly the opposite of what you claim, and result in many thinking they can be saved and still be sinning, when that is impossible according to scripture).

I am about done addressing your embellished blather......no honesty and no integrity with what we are actually saying......I despise dishonest people.....!

Dec 12, 2013
God knows men's heart. The sin unto death is the unpardonable sin...its outward manifestation is blasphemy against the Holy spirit...denying Christ, etc.
FALSE.....NO one buy the blather this guy is posting......he has no understanding and the above is false

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
Yes God knows what is on the hearts

But you CAN NOT SEE WHATS ON THE HEART
Paul said IF YOU SEE (not if God sees) commit a sin WHICH IS NOT UNTIL DEATH.

We are not talkng about God here, we are talkng about mankind witnessing someone commit a sin, and that sin leads to death

Let be give you some examples

Drink to much alcohol and die because you crashed your car (LOL this has nothing to do with the unpardonable sin)

Have sexual relations and get an STD that leads to death (LOL this has nothing to do with the unpardonable sin)

Be someplace you should not be and end up getitn gkilled. (LOL this has nothing to do with the unpardonable sin)

There are so many many more examples

This is what Paul is talking about NOT the unpardonable sin . (LOL this you listed has nothing to do with the unpardonable sin)

Your wrong man, Your just flat wrong.

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
YOU ALL... @BibletruthSOP KEEPS adding to my post to make it look LIKE I said something I did not say...the following BOLDED he added to my POST and is a deceiver.....

dcontroversal said:

My name is to the left when I answer so all know I have responded. And I respond within ( )

Dec 12, 2013
Now he @BibletruthSOP is adding to EG's post.....to make it look like he said something he did not say.....dude, you can be banned for that.....it is NOT truthful and is deceptive.......

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I think you are misguided Bibletruth concerning your statement about true righteousness. It has nothing to do with us, but everything to do with the Cross of Jesus.

We can carry His Presence. But, our presence is nothing.

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
Try again pal........that is God's definition of SIN in an UNBELIEVER.....those in Christ have been JUSTIFIED and NOW when we SIN GRACE out BOUNDS OUR SIN and it is covered UNDER GRACE......and we are DEALT WITH as children NOT tares......YOU really do not understand the word man....nor the biblical principles set forth in the word

I would suggest you consider the cross of Christ. "and now when we, being believers, sin..." WOW!