Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Post 30- why are end times so important
https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...times-so-important.181225/page-5#post-3900209
Want more. I could probably go another page or two...
You could go on for 1,000 of pages I am sure, lol.
The term socio-path comes to mind where things are manipulated to create certain
impressions without are moral limits to what can or cannot be done.

If they get upset, they will spend all their energy to upset their target, no holds barred,
but without much emotions, just steely intent. It is something to watch, a caged lion,
if they cannot get their angle though. I suppose the spitting snake is a case in point you
have be to careful how far the venom can travel ...... lol

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
the sinfulness of the wicked

1 There is no fear of God before his eyes.
2 For in his own eyes he flatters himself too much to detect or hate his sin.
3 The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good.
4 Even on his bed he plots evil; he commits himself to a sinful course and does not reject what is wrong.
5 Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.
9 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
Psalm 36

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Have you ever seen Al Caponne, he was a gentleman, to those he cared about, but something quite
different in reality.

It is amazing to watch this interplay, because it is impossible to distinguish between flattery
and truth in the Lord. The fruit of the spirit is quite specific,

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Gal 5

You are a great woman to care deeply for your son, and to see the Lord help you through
these struggles and trials. We are called to be simple givers of love and life, not warriors,
or painters of some evil enemy. The only evil is in ourselves and us not seeing Gods will
work out. Our hope is in Christ building a new creation in us, and knowing one step at
a time. God bless you
Al capone , was he a brother in Christ ? from the life style he lived I believe not...
I know someone , actually a few people in my life that were called gentlemen , yet behind closed doors , they were child molestors...

They gave flattery when speaking to people , it was their charm , I hope in your post you are not suggesting that I was given flattery to my post about DCon , because that would be very far from the truth...xox...

E

eternally-gratefull

Al capone , was he a brother in Christ ? from the life style he lived I believe not...
I know someone , actually a few people in my life that were called gentlemen , yet behind closed doors , they were child molestors...

They gave flattery when speaking to people , it was their charm , I hope in your post you are not suggesting that I was given flattery to my post about DCon , because that would be very far from the truth...xox...
Let me guess. The one formerly known as Peter is now attacking DC as a sinner, because he said a few words.

LOLOLOLOL I have to laugh, Talk about being a hypocrite!!

And Mac. I have him on ignore also. Can’t remember why, But he did something.. and from what I have seen today, He can just stay there

Dec 12, 2013
brethren.... what is your opinion do i have to get re-baptized?
Were you genuinely saved when you were immersed the first time?... and I will say that immersion from a false church = not immersed..........

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
A process of growth and maturity SUBJECT to successes and or failures....the level of teaching, the kind of teaching, if they get MEAT or just MILK, truth, or watered down conflated false gospels.........and regardless.....NO ONE is ever completely sinless........because we are still BOUND in fallen bodies of SIN that are NOT subject to the word of GOD neither indeed can be......!!
A process of growth and maturity within the context of Christ within/Holy spirit leading

BibletruthSOP

Apr 2, 2019
A process of growth and maturity within the context of Christ within/Holy spirit leading
A process of growth and maturity SUBJECT to successes and or failures....the level of teaching, the kind of teaching, if they get MEAT or just MILK, truth, or watered down conflated false gospels.........and regardless.....NO ONE is ever completely sinless........because we are still BOUND in fallen bodies of SIN that are NOT subject to the word of GOD neither indeed can be......!!
"because we are still BOUND in fallen bodies of SIN that are NOT subject to the word of GOD neither indeed can be......!![/QUOTE]

Romans 8:7 " because the carnal mind is enmity against God" -WHY? "for it is not subject to the law of God neither indeed can be"
It is the mind...your toenails or your liver or your whatever body part, is what it is...there is no such thing as sin without the consent of the mind, and as much as the mind may hate the sin, it is powerless of itself until born again. To believe you keep sinning because you have sinful flesh is ridiculous...its because you have a carnal mind...an unconverted, untransformed mind no matter how much one runs around saying I am saved and cant be lost. Sin is the issue and conversion to Christ is the solution, at least for those who actually want to stop sinning (crucifying Christ afresh).

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Look up every verse with the word righteous or righteousness in it. Christ within/ filled with the Holy spirit transforms one from sin to righteousness. Its not pretend. Its not make believe. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. Please consider how Satan's accusations are silenced....not by any lets pretend righteousness. The issue is the righteousness of God and His government. Take a look at Romans 3:4 and Psalms 51:4. Its super important and hardly any Christians have considered whats involved.

We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The Word in means a fixed position. In Him. Look how many times in Him is written. 🙂

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
A few statements here I would question. Jesus was born fully a man. So he had the sinful nature
as much as we have one. If one accepts our sinfulness springs from our lack of communion with
God, Jesus did not have this aspect, being the essence of Holiness and purity.

By walking with sin, Jesus showed our problem is not our flesh but our communion with Him and
that alone.

This is the problem with thought Christians, they want excuses for their sin, sinful nature,
sin is impossible not to commit, it exists just to show us our failure, and cause us to rely on
Christ, and in Christ we cannot walk righteously.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:8

We cannot say we have no sin, only God can say that, all we can confess is we have been cleansed
and made pure. It is sinful presumption to declare oneself sinless, and is thereby self deception.
How can we mortals claim to be able to judge ourselves and proclaim only that which God can proclaim.

Walking in purity and holiness, cleansed and made whole assumes we are able to be like this in Christ.
This is why we are anointed and made whole.
FHS

It's hard if not impossible to understand the Divine born into a human body. There's the matter of blood. Consider the Father of Jesus FHS. Royal blood without the stain of sin. The very DNA from heaven. Pure Holy blood without dis ease....That is the Head!

We, the body, has purity and holiness attributed to us. Innocence through our connection of Spirit.

We walk in Spirit, the power of grace working through our identity with Jesus. Not of us but of Him.

Dec 12, 2013
"because we are still BOUND in fallen bodies of SIN that are NOT subject to the word of GOD neither indeed can be......!!

Romans 8:7 " because the carnal mind is enmity against God" -WHY? "for it is not subject to the law of God neither indeed can be"
It is the mind...your toenails or your liver or your whatever body part, is what it is...there is no such thing as sin without the consent of the mind, and as much as the mind may hate the sin, it is powerless of itself until born again. To believe you keep sinning because you have sinful flesh is ridiculous...its because you have a carnal mind...an unconverted, untransformed mind no matter how much one runs around saying I am saved and cant be lost. Sin is the issue and conversion to Christ is the solution, at least for those who actually want to stop sinning (crucifying Christ afresh).[/QUOTE]

No, what is actually ridiculous is your skewed, limited view based upon not only a lack of understanding, but ignorance of the scriptures which comes from the false gospel which you have espoused.....Get your facts straight salvation loser......

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

LUST of the EYES
LUST of the FLESH <----BODY
Pride of life

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
DCon is a Warrior when it comes to the Word of God , no doubt about it , yet as a brother in Christ on a one to one , he is an honest , open gentleman who bares all the fruit of the Holy Spirit , you just do not know him...xox...
...Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things GOD'S WRATH COMES ON THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT. Therefore do not be partners with them. Ephesians 5:6-7

Is it obedience to God to LIE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT? Would God be pleased by lying to Him? Do you SOW to please the Spirit?

...DO NOT BE DECEIVED: GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. A man reaps what he sows. The one who SOWS TO PLEASE THE SINFUL NATURE, from that nature WILL REAP DESTRUCTION; the one who SOWS TO PLEASE THE SPIRIT, from the Spirit WILL REAP ETERNAL LIFE. Galatians 6:7-8

Go and know for yourself what dcon's stance is re: LYING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT...then maybe you can share to us what your "HONEST and full of INTEGRITY" mentor have told you. I do expect that he will respond to you unless he's hiding something.

Dec 12, 2013
...Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things GOD'S WRATH COMES ON THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT. Therefore do not be partners with them. Ephesians 5:6-7

Is it obedience to God to LIE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT? Would God be pleased by lying to Him? Do you SOW to please the Spirit?

...DO NOT BE DECEIVED: GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. A man reaps what he sows. The one who SOWS TO PLEASE THE SINFUL NATURE, from that nature WILL REAP DESTRUCTION; the one who SOWS TO PLEASE THE SPIRIT, from the Spirit WILL REAP ETERNAL LIFE. Galatians 6:7-8

Go and know for yourself what dcon's stance is re: LYING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT...then maybe you can share to us what your "HONEST and full of INTEGRITY" mentor have told you. I do expect that he will respond to you unless he's hiding something.
Make no mistake SEOCHE.....the only dishonest person in this post is you....being banned and back again = dishonesty and no integrity....I have reported this post for accusing me of LYING to the Holy SPIRIT......which I have NOT done......keep accusing me falsely....this proves who it is that actually leads YOU.....GOD would NOT lead a man to falsely accuse of the bolded in your post.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Make no mistake SEOCHE.....the only dishonest person in this post is you....being banned and back again = dishonesty and no integrity....I have reported this post for accusing me of LYING to the Holy SPIRIT......which I have NOT done......keep accusing me falsely....this proves who it is that actually leads YOU.....GOD would NOT lead a man to falsely accuse of the bolded in your post.
I have him on ignore...That is a terrible thing to claim...I believe all of us will feel your pain through this statement because we are one spirit , things are getting worst , ...xox...

Dec 12, 2013
I have him on ignore...That is a terrible thing to claim...I believe all of us will feel your pain through this statement because we are one spirit , things are getting worst , ...xox...
Oh I know....he has been accusing me of that for weeks now.....he will pay for that one........and the tragic truth is that his dishonesty has been seen from almost day one............I do too by the way (ignore) but occasionally open up the posts of the 4 or 5 I have on ignore.....

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
All can see your way of suppressing the TRUTH.

Show me where i accused you of lying to the Holy Spirit and I will SHAMEFULLY go away. IS asking for your stance on the issue an accusation?

Dec 12, 2013
All can see your way of suppressing the TRUTH.

Show me where i accused you of lying to the Holy Spirit and I will SHAMEFULLY go away. IS asking for your stance on the issue an accusation?
Argueless said:

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
...But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed. “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered. “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!” “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!” When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!” All the people answered, “Let his blood be on us and on our children!” Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified. Matthew 27:20-26

...Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. He who hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’ John 15:20-25

...“Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matthew 12:33-37

...For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him, Philippians 1:29

...LET GOD BE TRUE...

Dec 12, 2013
Funny how a deceiver does something, gets called out on it, denies saying it and then posts verses like he is being persecuted for a stand on the truth....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH WOW.....

Dec 12, 2013
I thought you said you would go away in SHAME.....

Argueless said: