Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

The hypocrisy of some poeple. They demand people appologise to them and have no problem trying to prove their faults. But when his are shown. Denial.
People are free to show me my wrongdoings or if I screw up. I never claimed to be perfect.

But if I start to deny them, Please confront me with truth, because I need admonished!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
The hypocrisy of some poeple. They demand people appologise to them and have no problem trying to prove their faults. But when his are shown. Denial.

Yeah. And I like that part where he said; "I said I would stay away if no one mentioned me."

As if he's some great theological force to be feared. :LOL:

Dec 27, 2018
Glad you're back. You're loads of fun! ;)

Yet again, I didn't lie. Your statement was general and also personal, because I specifically asked you if it applied to me, and you said it applied to everyone.

So, how about that apology? :giggle:

When did I ever apply the statement to anyone personally? post number. Not personal in the sense that it applies to individuals, but personal in the sense that it applies to a specific individual. Because only if it applied to specific individuals is it "inspecting"

WHEN YOU INSPECT FRUIT, you inspect each each individual ONE AT A TIME. I never heard of someone looking at a barrel of apples and say "they're all good" and call that inspecting. You have to inspect ONE AT A TIME. SO name an individual that I inspected and provide post number.

Otherwise I'll just ignore you.

And what do you think of my new sig. Documentation of a clear lie by DC

Argueless never accused him of lying to the Holy Spirit. That was completely fabricated.

E

eternally-gratefull

Yeah. And I like that part where he said; "I said I would stay away if no one mentioned me."

As if he's some great theological force to be feared. :LOL:
Lol.. He also said he was done many posts before that, and from what I hear awhile ago also. But he keeps coming back.

I can’t remember why I had him on ignore, its been awhile. I forgot he was even here until he got in an argument wiht someone and I had to open up all posts including ignores. I believe it was probably on the end times stuff, or age of the earth? Most people I have on ignore. Are there because of their attitude in those discussion. I just will not put up with people who attack others on non essential doctrines. And not just try to discuss

Its one thing when your belief is seen as an attack, it is another when you stop discussing and start attacking with no real meat or reason.

Dec 27, 2018
People are free to show me my wrongdoings or if I screw up. I never claimed to be perfect.

But if I start to deny them, Please confront me with truth, because I need admonished!
I was accused of fruit inspecting. I asked you all to do the same thing YOU demanded of Naybor Bear in another thread. NONE of you have done it.

Fruit inspecting would not be making a blanket statement. It would be picking individual fruit up and inspecting it. I have done that with NO ONE's fruit. I have not made any determination on any persons salvation based on inspecting their fruit. Therefore, your accusations are in the same category as DCON's lie about argueless.

...and did he apologize to Argumentless? I hope he did.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Not personal in the sense that it applies to individuals, but personal in the sense that it applies to a specific individual. Because only if it applied to specific individuals is it "inspecting"
That statement is so ludicrous I am literally shaking my head right now.

WHEN YOU INSPECT FRUIT, you inspect each each individual ONE AT A TIME.
Nope. I can say Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies, etc., all have bad fruit and be entirely correct.

SO name an individual that I inspected and provide post number.
Me. When I asked you specifically if your statement applied to me and you said it applied to everyone.

Everyone includes me. Get it?

Otherwise I'll just ignore you.
No you won't. Your ego would never allow it.

Dec 27, 2018
Lol.. He also said he was done many posts before that, and from what I hear awhile ago also. But he keeps coming back.

I can’t remember why I had him on ignore, its been awhile. I forgot he was even here until he got in an argument wiht someone and I had to open up all posts including ignores. I believe it was probably on the end times stuff, or age of the earth? Most people I have on ignore. Are there because of their attitude in those discussion. I just will not put up with people who attack others on non essential doctrines. And not just try to discuss

Its one thing when your belief is seen as an attack, it is another when you stop discussing and start attacking with no real meat or reason.
My beef was not with DC's doctrine or anyone elses. It was with the rampant false accusations.

Fruit inspection is done one item at a time. Where did I inspect anyone's fruit to determine it it was good or genuine. Post number or shut up

Dec 27, 2018
That statement is so ludicrous I am literally shaking my head right now.

Nope. I can say Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies, etc., all have bad fruit and be entirely correct.

Me. When I asked you specifically if your statement applied to me and you said it applied to everyone.

Everyone includes me. Get it?

No you won't. Your ego would never allow it.
Where did I inspect you or your fruit?

Inspecting would be me saying "BudMAN, I inspected YOU and have determined thatyour fruits are bad. That would be fruit inspection

for goodness sake, but a dictionary or use one online

More false accusations from the "peanut gallery"

EPIC FAIL, BUD

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Where did I inspect you. Making a general statement is not inspecting a person's fruit. EPIC FAIL, BUD
Wow. I have you shouting already.

Dang, I'm good. ;)

Yet again, I asked you specifically if your statement applied to me, and you said it applied to everyone.

Does everyone include me, Mac?

Dec 27, 2018
If it doesnt influence the salvation at all, hey, why not? You're only gonna lose some rewards :ROFL:

When its all said and done, the modern version of OSAS is predicted in the Bible and is unheard of in Church history, they could not even fathom such an idea.

A Christian named Irenaeus lived during the 2nd century A.D. (130-202). He wrote a book titled, “Against Heresies” in which he called attention to this particular fact. In this work (Book I Chapter 6) he said the following regarding Gnostic teaching:

But as to themselves, they hold that they shall be entirely and undoubtedly saved, not by means of conduct, but because they are spiritual by nature. For, just as it is impossible that material substance should partake of salvation (since, indeed, they maintain that it is incapable of receiving it), so again it is impossible that spiritual substance (by which they mean themselves) should ever come under the power of corruption, whatever the sort of actions in which they indulged. For even as gold, when submersed in filth, loses not on that account its beauty, but retains its own native qualities, the filth having no power to injure the gold, so they affirm that they cannot in any measure suffer hurt, or lose their spiritual substance, whatever the material actions in which they may be involved.

Wherefore also it comes to pass, that the “most perfect” among them addict themselves without fear to all those kinds of forbidden deeds of which the Scriptures assure us that “they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

And committing many other abominations and impieties, they run us down (who from the fear of God guard against sinning even in thought or word) as utterly contemptible and ignorant persons, while they highly exalt themselves, and claim to be perfect, and the elect seed. SOURCE

Compare this to what you hear from many of the pulpits today. Its like Peter predicted, Paul's writings wrested and twisted. Who would be the one bringing in false security and encouraging people to not repent by telling them they are okay if they believe in Jesus, positionally righteous while getting drunk regularly? Look at the fruits of easy believism that we have today, cant tell the difference between professing christians and the world.

Not in here for a debate, truth has already set me free. Once the Son sets you free you shall be free indeed. Just here to post my view, as many from the opposing side have also. -> I got no problem with any OSAS-believers, if they are in the faith, they are my brothers and sisters, no matter what theology they believe. <-
They lie more than atheists I talk to online And are much more rude too

It's a shame when atheists are more civil and honest then Christians

Look at the lie DC told recorded in my sig.

Dec 27, 2018
Wow. I have you shouting already.

Dang, I'm good. ;)

Yet again, I asked you specifically if your statement applied to me, and you said it applied to everyone.

Does everyone include me, Mac?
You just admitted you're a troll.

How do you like my sig.

Dec 27, 2018
Glad you're back. You're loads of fun! ;)

Yet again, I didn't lie. Your statement was general and also personal, because I specifically asked you if it applied to me, and you said it applied to everyone.

So, how about that apology? :giggle:
Inspecting would be me saying "BudMAN, I inspected YOU and have determined thatyour fruits are bad. That would be fruit inspection

I'm sorry you don't know what Inspect means.

If I say apples with worms are bad in a general sense without looking at apples, is that inspecting apples?

No, Only a troll would use such silly argumentation

Do you like my sig?

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
When I asked you specifically if what you said applied to me and you said it applied to everyone.

Want to know the definition of everyone?

eve·ry·one

/ˈevrēˌwən/

pronoun

1. every person.

Am I a person, Mac?

Feb 28, 2016
these latest posts are a joke, right??? sad to say the least...

can ya'll actually hear your words???

may the beauty of Love and Unity and Kindness/Tolerance,
grace this thread...

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Feb 28, 2016
you may think that you do Bud,
but there's sometimes something un-loving
going-on in here that reeks of intolerance/mockery -
and, we can definitely 'hear' the words being
spoken...
we just expect a little more grace and love when
disagreeing with others...
do you think this is wrong of us???

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
but there's sometimes something un-loving
going-on in here that reeks of intolerance/mockery
It's not unloving to be intolerant of aberrant beliefs.

And as far as the mocking goes...well, Elijah is a hero of mine:

"And at noon Elijah mocked them, saying, “Cry aloud, for he is a god. Either he is musing, or he is relieving himself, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.” (1 Kings 18:27)

:)

Feb 28, 2016
OK Budman, have it your way!
we think Christ's way is always best,
although we do get to choose what we say and how we say it
and when we say what we feel...
:):)