Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 11, 2019
100% AMEN.........It is amazing how ignorance runs deep and people whine and cry like a 2 year old while judging "FRUIT" in error.....it is not unbiblical to call a spade a spade, use sarcasm, heat and or pointed derogatory names when identifying those that peddle false dogmas and error that leads to hell.....
It is not unbiblical to share the truth of God's Word and to go to a brother in private and share with him his fault between you and him alone in the spirit of meekness and love and prayer.

You have done neither except to call those who do not believe the same as you Satanic. What if you were the one in error and someone spoke to you this way. How would you feel and would you listen to those talking this way to you?

Dec 12, 2013
I
Almost none. It isn't God who gives up. Lets say it takes a one. Just one, on how much you need to overcome out of 100. But the person with that one, throws it away and does a negative one. God will not be mocked. Maybe you once did, but when you arrived in front of God you didn't. He is not going to take you. You didn't. Not God. God is the same, no change. You want it, you follow, you get it. You want it, you don't follow, you don't get it. Why would you want God to accept someone who no longer loves Him? Have you ever loved someone and had them turn on you and not love you but hate you and the sight of you and never want to see you and go and live a life you consider an abomination but because you both made promises you now HAVE to keep your end and they are just going to laugh and keep doing what they are doing. God will not be mocked.

You have a person who got "saved" and did all the things that you have done. And one day they did a 180. You say they were "never really saved" I say they "lost their salvation" there is not one bit of difference. God honors those who honor Him, He CAN NOT honor those who don't. God is Just. It would be impossible for Him to do such a thing. It is deceptive to milk fed never make it past the bottle Christians to teach them OSAS. Because they don't know the difference. And now they think they have something they don't and it is gone forever. At least my way of discernment when they walk away, they know exactly what is at stake. They know what they are choosing. NO DECEPTION. TRUTH.
No one loses salvation, JESUS does not take salvation away, God does not upbraid, JESUS loses NONE, JESUS finishes the work of faith he began, we are KEPT by the power of GOD, if we become faithless HE abides faithful.....

You guys that peddle a losable salvation are not being led of GOD.....!!

Dec 12, 2013
It is not unbiblical to share the truth of God's Word and to go to a brother in private and share with him his fault between you and him alone in the spirit of meekness and love and prayer.

You have done neither except to call those who do not believe the same as you Satanic. What if you were the one in error and someone spoke to you this way. How would you feel and would you listen to those talking this way to you?
FALSE....it has nothing to do with what I believe....and the bible is clear......go whine somewhere else or put your big boy pants on and BE CONSISTENT and MOUTH them for doing the exact same thing hypocrite

E

eternally-gratefull

They have

Dec 12, 2013

And you know....WHILE I am at it....if you are new HERE you have no room to make one comment....SOME of these people that we are dealing with have BEEN BANNED numerous times and are back breaking the rules.....they constantly MOUTH US....say we believe grace is a license to SIN or we can live anyway we want, calling us GREASY GRACERS etc.....

I am sick of NEWBIES that come in MOUTHING how we respond to these deceivers while giving the deceivers a PASS...peeves me right off

Dec 12, 2013

AND another thing HYPOCRITE.....YOU are addressing ME publically...why don't you follow your own advice and if you have a problem with me MESSAGE ME in private

E

eternally-gratefull

AND another thing HYPOCRITE.....YOU are addressing ME publically...why don't you follow your own advice and if you have a problem with me MESSAGE ME in private
Lol.. Got to love the do as I say not as I do attitude.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
My bible ---> HOPE <--> A confident expectation of something guaranteed

Salvation maintainers/losers hope <---> I bought a lottery ticket and HOPE I am good enough to win........
Yep! and that is exactly the Bible definition of Hope to have confidence on the ground of promise (something guaranteed in the scripture) not just to suppose.

Dec 12, 2013
Lol.. Got to love the do as I say not as I do attitude.
I cannot stand that crap.....1st he is either new or here under pretense as new....2nd He opens his mouth and judges us and our response NOT knowing all the facts.....3rd He hypocritically judges us in our responses while disregarding ALL of the BS that has been dealt to us or aimed at us.....4th He has no right to open his mouth publically while telling e I need to address a false teacher behind the scenes.....

E

eternally-gratefull

I cannot stand that crap.....1st he is either new or here under pretense as new....2nd He opens his mouth and judges us and our response NOT knowing all the facts.....3rd He hypocritically judges us in our responses while disregarding ALL of the BS that has been dealt to us or aimed at us.....4th He has no right to open his mouth publically while telling e I need to address a false teacher behind the scenes.....
They seem to be gathering an army,, Maybe old regs or from another chat room?

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
No one loses salvation, JESUS does not take salvation away, God does not upbraid, JESUS loses NONE, JESUS finishes the work of faith he began, we are KEPT by the power of GOD, if we become faithless HE abides faithful.....

You guys that peddle a losable salvation are not being led of GOD.....!!
You are right, those written in the book of life are safe. The arrogance is to believe this is simple. And those who think it is are probably gate keepers to test the elect they know their stuff. Ironic, but then God cannot be mocked.....

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Those who believe they can lose their salvation and gain it back , lose it one day , gain it the next , are they not sacrificing Jesus over and over again ?...
He was Sacrificed ONCE , and those who truly believe and understand and are born again do not think like this , it is finished , and now we walk on in the leading of the Holy Spirit , and yes we fail Him every day , and that is why God gives us His Amazing grace and Mercy , He keeps us , and nothing nor no one can snatch us out of Jesus and the Fathers hands , may God have mercy on those who think Jesus is lying , shame on you`s...xox...

Dec 12, 2013
Those who believe they can lose their salvation and gain it back , lose it one day , gain it the next , are they not sacrificing Jesus over and over again ?...
He was Sacrificed ONCE , and those who truly believe and understand and are born again do not think like this , it is finished , and now we walk on in the leading of the Holy Spirit , and yes we fail Him every day , and that is why God gives us His Amazing grace and Mercy , He keeps us , and nothing nor no one can snatch us out of Jesus and the Fathers hands , may God have mercy on those who think Jesus is lying , shame on you`s...xox...
AMEN ROSE.......I remember when you first came in here....and how much you have grown and embraced the truth..keep swinging my overseas friend......

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
Amen, Christ paid it all, once for all.

Dec 12, 2013
For the salvation losers.....

The following is a comparison between the bible and salvation losers......and make no mistake...this is exactly what they peddle and or how they butcher the word of God by their losable salvation....

Bible -->I will never leave thee or forsake thee
Salvation Losers ---->Jesus is a liar and will leave us and forsake us

Bible --->We are saved to the uttermost and kept by the power of God through faith
Salvation losers --->The power of God is weak and inept, we are not saved to the uttermost and GOD does not keep us

Bible -->Jesus begins, finishes and completes the work of faith in us
Salvation losers --->WE must maintain our faith because JESUS does not finish and complete the work of faith in us

Bible -->He that believes on the SON is having everlasting/eternal life
Salvation losers --->He that believes and MAINTAINS his belief on the SON is having temporal life based upon what he does or does not do

Bible -->Therefore we conclude a man is justified by faith without the deeds/works of the law
Salvation losers -->James out of context tells us we are justified by our works before God

Bible -->It pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Salvation losers --->It pleased God by works, church membership, baptism, pew jumping, speaking in tongues, back flipping down the isle, saying 57 hail Mary's, taking the Lord's supper, keeping the sacraments and a dozen other religiously zealous man made efforts to save them

Bible -->NOTHING can separate us from the love of GOD
Salvation losers -->Numerous things can separate us from the love of GOD

Bible--->We are in the Son's hand, the Father's hand and NO AN can remove us from that position
Salvation losers -->The above is false, we can remove ourselves because God is weak and inept

Bible -->We are sealed unto the day of redemption
Salvation losers-->The seal of God can be broken because God is weak and inept

Bible --->
Where sin abounds, grace abounds the more
Salvation losers--> We qualify, quantify sin and God's grace only covers those small sins when we mess up and for sure we have never lost it, but eternal security believers lose it because they believe they can live any way they want and live like the devil

Bible --->He that believes on the Son is not condemned
Salvation losers --> Believers are condemned all the time and returned to being goats after becoming sheep

Bible --> I will lose nothing, but raise it up the last day
Salvation losers -->God loses people all the time because he is too weak to keep them saved

Bible--> We are born again from above by INCORRUPTIBLE SEED
Salvation losers --> We are not born of incorruptible seed, because that seed can be corrupted and one die lost after being born again

Bible --> The gifts and calling of God are irrevocable
Salvation losers -->God's free GIFT of salvation can be revoked because GOD will break ALL the above promises and send one to hell after being saved

ETC.............I dare to say that salvation losers are false.....and what they peddle is not of GOD and as blasphemous as it comes......the above is a SMALL sample of scriptural promises that MUST BE DENIED, REJECTED and or SWEPT UNDER THE TABLE to peddle a dime store salvation that cannot be found in the bible and or a dime store salvation that devalues the work, promises and ministry of CHRIST!!!!!!!

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
You are right, those written in the book of life are safe. The arrogance is to believe this is simple. And those who think it is are probably gate keepers to test the elect they know their stuff. Ironic, but then God cannot be mocked.....
Those written in the book of life are saved not just safe. The Phillipian believers were saved. They were already called saints.

Philippians 4:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Philippians 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
2 Greek words = Hypocrite......she can dish it, she supports those that dish it and then mouths us for responding or dishing it ourselves.....

YOU, I could CHOOSE to be as negative ,spiteful and hateful in words,but I CHOOSE NOT TO! Where is YOUR love? I see none= zero.. Hmmmmmm wondering if some are the devils possee of fallen angels! The world abuses " christians" enough,and is expected, for they are unbelievers. But some here NEED a salvation check,I would say! The beauty of chat IS I CAN RESPOND IF I CHOOSE!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are really a silly little boy and I laugh at your foolishness! You VERBAGE is folly,and I'm sure as we say in the south" I ain't the only one that shakes my head and laughs at you! YOU MAY NOT AND CAN NOT STEAL MY JOY IN KNOWING JESUS!!!!!!!!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa

Seems to me YOU ARE THE ONE WHINNING. Poor,poor dc need a diaper or binkie,I just read Wal-Mart has them and they are probably 10% off!😹😹😹😹😹

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Now Jesus said turn the other cheek. I have to laugh, how dare X say we are wrong, the hypocrite does not know what we have gone through, like the death on a cross? Losing our lives, or just believers sharing their faith. Is the freedom of sharing now evil, and must be censored. Ironic when as believers we are blessed with this freedom. I think someone is not what that appear

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You know sounds to me like a broke record,needle keeps getting stuck at the same place. Does this person have ANYTHING else to offer?