Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 27, 2018
REMEMBER, You Laughed at the Truth. So Be It.

Matthew 7:13-24 (ESV)
13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
23 And then will I declare to them,
I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
To some, doing the will of the Father is easy believism, even if you disobey God for 50 years, you are saved the whole time. Why if you are a believing adulterer or fornicator, you go to heaven, you just don’t inherit the kingdom. I had more than one person tell me that. Another said you can sin all you want. You should post 1 John 2:4

U

UnderGrace

I do not know what you call Liberal, but it is NOT what I call Liberal.
What you have been displaying in your Posts is typical Liberal Theology.

No Necessary Acceptance of JESUS as LORD is as Liberal as it gets.
I do not belief that women should be ordained.
I do not believe that the modern day tongues is what the Disciples did the Day of Pentecost, or during their Missionary Journies.
I do not believe in Faith Healers, but the LORD HEALS IN ANSWER TO PRAYERS.
I believe the SERMON should Be the Majority of the Worship Service, NOT THE SONG SERVICE.
I believe in expositing the WORD OF GOD, explaining what it means, and How it applies to our Lives.
I believe every true Believer will been Born Again, and that is the STARTING POINT of the Christian Life.
I believe every Born Again believer has two minds, the mortal Mind between his ears, and the Spiritual Mind in his or her heart/human spirit.
I believe that many, many Verses in the BIBLE should be interpreted Literally, especially Salvation Verses like Rom. 10:8-10.

You say you do not like to be called Liberal, WELL YOU CERTAINLY ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE.
Okay have it your way... ...must be some other 'UnderGrace" lurking around here.

Dec 27, 2018
Okay have it your way... ...must be some other 'UnderGrace" lurking around here.
You rub elbows with people who say that a believing fornicator, will go to heaven even if he doesn’t repent. You want documentation

And said that Ananias and Saphira died in grace.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Yeah, your mind has been saturated by the writings of the men you like so much. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James, Jude, etc. praise the Lord

But the LEARNING CONTINUES, until the Day I Die. THEN I WILL KNOW AS I AM KNOWN.

U

UnderGrace

You rub elbows with people who say that a believing fornicator, will go to heaven even if he doesn’t repent. You want documentation

And said that Ananias and Saphira died in grace.
Your true beliefs are showing through it would seem:unsure:
Care to specify on with whom the elbow rubbing is happening?

Dec 27, 2018
You join arms together one purpose with antinomians, like the ones I described above.

And yes, I am showing what a believe. The Bible. Which says no adulterer, fornicator or unclean person wii inherit the kingdom.

Anti Lordship answer. They go to heaven, but don’t inherit. Bad answer

E

eternally-gratefull

I do not know what you call Liberal, but it is NOT what I call Liberal.
What you have been displaying in your Posts is typical Liberal Theology.

No Necessary Acceptance of JESUS as LORD is as Liberal as it gets.
I do not belief that women should be ordained.
I do not believe that the modern day tongues is what the Disciples did the Day of Pentecost, or during their Missionary Journies.
I do not believe in Faith Healers, but the LORD HEALS IN ANSWER TO PRAYERS.
I believe the SERMON should Be the Majority of the Worship Service, NOT THE SONG SERVICE.
I believe in expositing the WORD OF GOD, explaining what it means, and How it applies to our Lives.
I believe every true Believer will been Born Again, and that is the STARTING POINT of the Christian Life.
I believe every Born Again believer has two minds, the mortal Mind between his ears, and the Spiritual Mind in his or her heart/human spirit.
I believe that many, many Verses in the BIBLE should be interpreted Literally, especially Salvation Verses like Rom. 10:8-10.

You say you do not like to be called Liberal, WELL YOU CERTAINLY ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE.
Hey bro, i see no gospel in any of these points, and i disagree with some of them does that make me liberal child of god or middle of the road

E

eternally-gratefull

we just arent told what happened to ananias or saphira
Well we know if they HAD eternal life, it is still eternal, even today,

If they did not HAVE eternal life, they never had it, and nothing changed.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
So why did the antinomians say they died in grace then?
i will get back to you once i research the word antinomian. there aer many big words in christianity. i know it means lawless

i dont know why they say they died in grace. what do you believe about it?

U

UnderGrace

Well we know if they HAD eternal life, it is still eternal, even today,

If they did not HAVE eternal life, they never had it, and nothing changed.
Exactly!!

Some people believe that the very egregious sins were not dealt with by the cross.

Human pride states..... "well I would never do those things therefore that person must not be saved or has not made Jesus Lord of their life."

E

eternally-gratefull

i will get back to you once i research the word antinomian. there aer many big words in christianity. i know it means lawless

i dont know why they say they died in grace. what do you believe about it?
Dying in grace would mean they died saved, they suffered what is called the sin unto death

Dying out of grace would be dying seperation from god, or spiritually dead, there is no hope

I believe Antimonium (gk against law) is what is used by lawyers to put people who believe we have been freed from the law into a bubble, like calvinist, dispension etc etc

I could be wrong