Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
I'm not seeing the Christian attributes of love, peace and gentleness etc in your posts I'm sorry to say, and to defile the name of my Lord and Saviour, well to me it is like sacrilege.
You are no judge of me pal.....and make no mistake I hate and despise the way you and your buddies devalue my savior.....You sir, do not on any level, teach the Jesus Christ of the bible.

Dec 12, 2013
I'm not seeing the Christian attributes of love, peace and gentleness etc in your posts I'm sorry to say, and to defile the name of my Lord and Saviour, well to me it is like sacrilege.
You could have stopped with the word "seeing" and been right for once!

Dec 12, 2013
DCon fights on behalf of righteousness. He’s no nonsense, straightforward and aggressive, but make no mistake, he does it out of love. We see throughout Scripture Jesus does the same.
Amen....These clowns would have said the same thing about Jesus if they had lived in the 1st Century A.D. right before they screamed...CRUCIFY HIM!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
@Ruby123 @dcontroversal hope you guys are ok in australia i saw the air quality in sydney is horrible due to the forest fires going on there.
Thanks for asking Melach. i live in the west and the fires are in the east but fire has started down here too now. It is a real tragedy
I think DC is in Sydney but I don't know how far away they are from him. Hopefully far enough..

Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for asking Melach. i live in the west and the fires are in the east but fire has started down here too now. It is a real tragedy
I think DC is in Sydney but I don't know how far away they are from him. Hopefully far enough..
Was hot yesterday...had 50c at about 430.....even with two aircons and two fans was still borderline miserable in the house.......took till almost 8 pm to cool off enough to be comfortable

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Was hot yesterday...had 50c at about 430.....even with two aircons and two fans was still borderline miserable in the house.......took till almost 8 pm to cool off enough to be comfortable
Yuk, that is too hot. Perth is also hot but we have a few days of relief in between. Hopefully these fires will just cease in causing destruction. Do the beaches get packed?

Dec 12, 2013
Yuk, that is too hot. Perth is also hot but we have a few days of relief in between. Hopefully these fires will just cease in causing destruction. Do the beaches get packed?
At times they do haha some are black with ash......

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
So you came to Aus at a bad time. Are you heading back to the USA soon to get back into the cool?

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Well at least you did not call me a "quarrelsome babe"

"Continual repentance" is not the Gospel at all.

You do not understand "belief" then.. study the Gospel of John.. that is where I started.
"You have not hindered me at all... I die daily. Thats continual repentence on the Way to enter in at the straight Gate.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Re-Wright this garbage. Are threatening violence? I am so utterly sick of you guys Trampling on the Grace of Christ I could vomit.
Like what Jesus will do to you stinkin works people!
Since a man can only speak for himself and give acout of himself to God, how do you fel bearing your own judgment while i go free of your dead works? And by the way the last man I had a fight with was about twenty years ago and we became friends after, but just anorher reason to be glad we will never meet.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
You better eat your wheaties and then you will still bite off more than you can chew pal.....!!
Man its not a out wining the fight.
"If a man does not bridle his toungue this man's religion is vain." If you cant bridle your toungue, there is mo way you would have self control. Self control is a fruit of the Spirit from dweling in God, and you agred that we would have a fight.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
Man its not a out wining the fight.
"If a man does not bridle his toungue this man's religion is vain." If you cant bridle your toungue, there is mo way you would have self control. Self control is a fruit of the Spirit from dweling in God, and you agred that we would have a fight.
I cannot see who you are talking to because I have some on ignore, all I know is that there are some who do the same to us, as others did to the apostles. One thing I do know, is that the Bible tells us, "they are not one of us."

PS

Jan 11, 2013
My advice to any child of God, is to follow the teaching of Jesus, live the life, do not deviate from the narrow path, tell the serpent to go take a hike, and then we shall all meet in Glory Land, secure eternally in our heavenly home.

Nothing can be guaranteed 100% while we are in the flesh, there are too many stumbling blocks in the miry clay of the world.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
There are many warnings about missing the mark and not being able to get through the eye of a needle, but please show where we are guaranteed with 100% promise of entering the Kingdom of God.