Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
The bible teaches the following and yet the worker for and salvation losers say the exact opposite..."THEY" in the following statements refers to ALL of the salvation losers, Cainologists and workers for....

Jesus gives eternal life based on faith that he begins, finishes and completes <---they reject this
Jesus begins, finishes and completes the work of faith in us <---they reject this
Jesus KEEPS us by HIS power <---they reject this
Jesus loses NONE given to him <---they reject this
Jesus saves to the uttermost <---they reject this
Jesus leaves the 99 to find the one that wandered off <--they reject this
Jesus whips believers he does not cast away <---they reject this
Jesus saves entirely by faith <----they reject this
Jesus places believers in a position of grace that out bound sin <---they reject this
Jesus upholds us by his power <---they reject this
Jesus says FAITH is accredited to righteousness even if we do not work <---they reject this
Jesus states faith alone justifies before God <---they reject this
Jesus states that the one that teaches but does not do is still in the kingdom <---they reject this
Jesus said we are passed from condemnation to life by faith <--they reject this
Jesus said that works do not save <--they reject this
Jesus said that works blended with faith does not save <---they reject this
Jesus said he will never leave us or forsake us <---they reject this
Jesus gives everlasting life by faith<--they reject this
Jesus said we are saved because of grace <---they reject this
Jesus said we are sealed by the HS unto the day of redemption <---they reject this
JESUS said the GIFTS (PLURAL) and calling of GOD is irrevocable <--they reject this

and on and on and on.......

THEY reject the above truths when they say we MUST help JESUS to maintain our salvation, if we can lose it, if works are needed to help in some way form or fashion, if sin causes the loss of it, if we must maintain our faith to keep it, if some religious hoop jumping is required to get or maintain it etc.....

There is one gospel that saves a man...any gospel that states it can be lost or maintained by man is FALSE and has no power to save anyone!

AND lest they argue...THE words of PAUL are the words of JESUS.....

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I has been crap....smokey and a week ago or so was raining ash and burnt leaves.....now not so bad....have had a wind change and several rains which have suppressed like 37 fires in NSW out of 100.......today, cloudy and rainy, probably rained about 3 or 4 inches last couple days.....Friday here 930 AM
Stay safe brother. You know that goes without saying, unless of course you haven’t done anything to maintain your salvation. 😆

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA come to the promise land in Missouri AHHAHAHHAHAHHA
I was there once my brother. The sole purpose was to root for the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs in person, and along the way the St. Louis Cardinals as well. God is good all the time. 😎

E

EleventhHour

The bible teaches the following and yet the worker for and salvation losers say the exact opposite..."THEY" in the following statements refers to ALL of the salvation losers, Cainologists and workers for....

Jesus gives eternal life based on faith that he begins, finishes and completes <---they reject this
Jesus begins, finishes and completes the work of faith in us <---they reject this
Jesus KEEPS us by HIS power <---they reject this
Jesus loses NONE given to him <---they reject this
Jesus saves to the uttermost <---they reject this
Jesus leaves the 99 to find the one that wandered off <--they reject this
Jesus whips believers he does not cast away <---they reject this
Jesus saves entirely by faith <----they reject this
Jesus places believers in a position of grace that out bound sin <---they reject this
Jesus upholds us by his power <---they reject this
Jesus says FAITH is accredited to righteousness even if we do not work <---they reject this
Jesus states faith alone justifies before God <---they reject this
Jesus states that the one that teaches but does not do is still in the kingdom <---they reject this
Jesus said we are passed from condemnation to life by faith <--they reject this
Jesus said that works do not save <--they reject this
Jesus said that works blended with faith does not save <---they reject this
Jesus said he will never leave us or forsake us <---they reject this
Jesus gives everlasting life by faith<--they reject this
Jesus said we are saved because of grace <---they reject this
Jesus said we are sealed by the HS unto the day of redemption <---they reject this
JESUS said the GIFTS (PLURAL) and calling of GOD is irrevocable <--they reject this

and on and on and on.......

THEY reject the above truths when they say we MUST help JESUS to maintain our salvation, if we can lose it, if works are needed to help in some way form or fashion, if sin causes the loss of it, if we must maintain our faith to keep it, if some religious hoop jumping is required to get or maintain it etc.....

There is one gospel that saves a man...any gospel that states it can be lost or maintained by man is FALSE and has no power to save anyone!

AND lest they argue...THE words of PAUL are the words of JESUS.....
Whole lot of rejecting of truth ....that is for sure!!

Dec 12, 2013
I was there once my brother. The sole purpose was to root for the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs in person, and along the way the St. Louis Cardinals as well. God is good all the time. 😎
I can get 50 g per seat tickets to Cardinal games....comes with all you can eat buffet under stadium, baby grand piano playing, 7 inning free order of everything on the menu, free special parking next to stadium etc.....a guy I used to work for that owns 10 dealerships in St. Louis buys four seats a year behind home plate.....literally pays 50 g a year per seat.......crazy rich!

E

eternally-gratefull

Not really odd when one considers the following....polar north has been shifting towards Russia by about 15 k a year which puts us in a warmer zone during winter...in Missouri we are having Arkansas like weather during the winters now........
Yeah but our November and December were cold. It’s like the last few years we bypass fall and spring

PS

Jan 11, 2013
The One True God
The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent "I AM," the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22

The Godhead
a. Terms Defined
The terms "Trinity" and "persons" as related to the Godhead, while not found in the Scriptures, are words in harmony with Scripture, whereby we may convey to others our immediate understanding of the doctrine of Christ respecting the Being of God, as distinguished from "gods many and lords many." We therefore may speak with propriety of the Lord our God who is One Lord, as a trinity or as one Being of three persons, and still be absolutely scriptural.
Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17

b. Distinction and Relationship in the Godhead
Christ taught a distinction of Persons in the Godhead which He expressed in specific terms of relationship, as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but that this distinction and relationship, as to its mode is inscrutable and incomprehensible, because unexplained.
Luke 1:35; 1 Corinthians 1:24; Matthew 11:25-27; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 John 1:3-4.

c. Unity of the One Being of Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Accordingly, therefore, there is that in the Father which constitutes him the Father and not the Son; there is that in the Son which constitutes Him the Son and not the Father; and there is that in the Holy Spirit which constitutes Him the Holy Spirit and not either the Father or the Son. Wherefore the Father is the Begetter, the Son is the Begotten, and the Holy Spirit is the one proceeding from the Father and the Son. Therefore, because these three persons in the Godhead are in a state of unity, there is but one Lord God Almighty and His name one.
John 1:18; John 15:26; John 17:11; John 17:21; Zechariah 14:9.

d. Identity and Cooperation in the Godhead
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are never identical as to Person; nor confused as to relation; nor divided in respect to the Godhead; nor opposed as to cooperation. The Son is in the Father and the Father is in the Son as to relationship. The Son is with the Father and the Father is with the Son, as to fellowship. The Father is not from the Son, but the Son is from the Father, as to authority. The Holy Spirit is from the Father and the Son proceeding, as to nature, relationship, cooperation and authority. Hence, neither Person in the Godhead either exists or works separately or independently of the others.
John 5:17-30; John 5:32; John 5:37; John 8:17,18.

e. The Title, Lord Jesus Christ
The appellation, "Lord Jesus Christ," is a proper name. It is never applied in the New Testament, either to the Father or to the Holy Spirit. It therefore belongs exclusively to the Son of God.
Romans 1:1-3; 2 John 1:3.

f. The Lord Jesus Christ, God with Us
The Lord Jesus Christ, as to His divine and eternal nature, is the proper and only Begotten of the Father, but as to His human nature, He is the proper Son of Man. He is therefore, acknowledged to be both God and man; who because He is God and man is "Immanuel," God with us.
Matthew 1:23; 1 John 4:2; 1 John 4:10; 1 John 4:14; Revelation 1:13; Revelation 1:17.

g. The Title, Son of God
Since the name "Immanuel" embraces both God and man in the one Person, our Lord Jesus Christ, it follows that the title, Son of God, describes His proper deity, and the title, Son of Man, His proper humanity. Therefore, the title Son of God, belongs to the order of eternity, and the title, Son of Man, to the order of time.
Matthew 1:21-23; 2 John 1:3; 1 John 3:8; Hebrews 7:3; Hebrews 1:1-13.

h. Transgression of the Doctrine of Christ
Wherefore, it is a transgression of the Doctrine of Christ to say that Jesus Christ derived the title, Son of God, solely from the fact of the incarnation, or because of His relation to the economy of redemption. Therefore, to deny that the Father is a real and eternal Father, and that the Son is a real and eternal Son, is a denial of the distinction and relationship in the Being of God; a denial of the Father, and the Son; and a displacement of the truth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
2 John 1:9; John 1:1; John 1:2; John 1:14; John 1:18; John 1:29; John 1:49; 1 John 2:22,23; 1 John 4:1-5; Hebrews 12:2.

i. Exaltation of Jesus Christ as Lord
The Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ, having by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; angels and principalities and powers having been made subject unto Him. And having been made both Lord and Christ, He sent the Holy Spirit that we, in the name of Jesus, might bow our knees and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father until the end, when the Son shall become subject to the Father that God may be all in all.
Hebrews 1:3; 1 Peter 3:22; Acts 2:32-36; Romans 14:11; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.

j. Equal Honor to the Father and to the Son
Wherefore, since the Father has delivered all judgment unto the Son, it is not only the express duty of all in heaven and on earth to bow the knee, but it is an unspeakable joy in the Holy Spirit to ascribe unto the Son all the attributes of Deity, and to give Him all honor and the glory contained in all the names and titles of the Godhead except those which express relationship (see Distinction and Relationship in the Godhead, Unity of the One Being of Father, Son and Holy Spirit , and Identity and Cooperation in the Godhead) and thus honor the Son even as we honor the Father.
John 5:22,23; 1 Peter 1:8; Revelation 5:6-14; Philippians 2:8,9; Revelation 7:9-10; Revelation 4:8-11.

http://www.ag.org/top/Beliefs/Statement_of_Fundamental_Truths/sft_full.cfm#2

E

EleventhHour

Because Parasites from all walks of life vote in corrupt politicians who take from the workingman (not to be confused with worker bees) and give to the parasites.
Just curious but who are the parasites?
Just want to make sure I am not one of them.:unsure:

E

EleventhHour

Root for the Cardinals ....nahh you mean the Blue Jays.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
i beileve in global warming starting now. its crazy. its never been this warm in january. its +7celsius like what. usually -20celcius or atleast -10celsius

the summers recently have also been hotter than ever over 30celsius many weeks in a row and like 42celsius inside my apartment because sun shine all the time.

something is definately going on with the weather the skeptics keep saying its always been changing but no its never been this hot, never been this cold, never been this many hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and never been this big hurricanes floods tornadoes earthquakes etc.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I can get 50 g per seat tickets to Cardinal games....comes with all you can eat buffet under stadium, baby grand piano playing, 7 inning free order of everything on the menu, free special parking next to stadium etc.....a guy I used to work for that owns 10 dealerships in St. Louis buys four seats a year behind home plate.....literally pays 50 g a year per seat.......crazy rich!
That’s very cool. I’m happy for your friend and for you. When I get back to St. Louis, God willing, I’ll definitely look you up. Not for tickets my brother, you know that, but just to get together to shake hands and say a prayer.

On another note, when I visit baseball stadiums I like to go to the top level behind home plate and take a picture of the stadium. I started doing that however after I visited Busch Stadium. I have a great picture from the first base side looking toward the outfield with the city and the Gateway Arch in the background but I need one from behind home plate. So like I said, God willing I’m coming back. 😎

E

EleventhHour

Common sense is not a common virtue ..........and schools are "dumbing" down the sheeple for sure....when I was in school we were doing algebra in grade 3 and building studying atoms and the stars in grade 6....now they are peddling common core math where 1+1 can equal 3 as long as you try and historical truths are being skewed while kids are being told they can decide their sex at age 7.........the end results are tragic!

Can I just one thing.. :) schools are indoctrination camps.

A place where present and future social justice warriors are being inculcated to believe that the white male is the source of all problems in the world. That white people need to accept and agree they are guilty as charged... and must check their historic priviledge.
And anyone that disagrees with them is a fascist.
And a dumbed down population accepts what the are told.

Okay more than one thing...I could probably write a book...so infuriorating!!

E

EleventhHour

i beileve in global warming starting now. its crazy. its never been this warm in january. its +7celsius like what. usually -20celcius or atleast -10celsius

the summers recently have also been hotter than ever over 30celsius many weeks in a row and like 42celsius inside my apartment because sun shine all the time.

something is definately going on with the weather the skeptics keep saying its always been changing but no its never been this hot, never been this cold, never been this many hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and never been this big hurricanes floods tornadoes earthquakes etc.
So you didn't believe it before?
Remember....weather and climate two different things.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
So you didn't believe it before?
Remember....weather and climate two different things.
i didnt believe it before no i think its just liberal scam for more tax money and control. but how is climate and weather two different things lolz in my mind its the same.

Dec 12, 2013
That’s very cool. I’m happy for your friend and for you. When I get back to St. Louis, God willing, I’ll definitely look you up. Not for tickets my brother, you know that, but just to get together to shake hands and say a prayer.

On another note, when I visit baseball stadiums I like to go to the top level behind home plate and take a picture of the stadium. I started doing that however after I visited Busch Stadium. I have a great picture from the first base side looking toward the outfield with the city and the Gateway Arch in the background but I need one from behind home plate. So like I said, God willing I’m coming back. 😎
Do it migo...we can do lunch and discuss the local clowns HAHAHAHHAHHAHh

Dec 12, 2013
Can I just one thing.. :) schools are indoctrination camps.

A place where present and future social justice warriors are being inculcated to believe that the white male is the source of all problems in the world. That white people need to accept and agree they are guilty as charged... and must check their historic priviledge.
And anyone that disagrees with them is a fascist.
And a dumbed down population accepts what the are told.

Okay more than one thing...I could probably write a book...so infuriorating!!
Fully agree......and common core, and left wingism, gay rights, ok to be sexually wth ever etc.......sickening what the world is doing to the children and no wonder each generation is getting more and more wicked.....

Dec 12, 2013
Yeah but our November and December were cold. It’s like the last few years we bypass fall and spring
yeah, the weather is globally jacked up........I have been coming to AU for 4 years and I have seen major changes here as well....colder in winter, hotter in summer, and last week fires and this week massive rains, cold and floods.....crazy