Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The case has been laid out over the past many pages. If you simply look up my posts you will see everything I’ve been posting regarding this matter.
you certainly have a problem with directly answering questions, don't you??

Feb 29, 2020
you certainly have a problem with directly answering questions, don't you??
No.

I have a problem with re-typing every relevant argument I posted here to please someone just coming into the thread making demands.

E

EleventhHour

I suspected when I started getting dislikes from posts between Fran and I and then she put a heart on me saying welcome back Fran.....like my Aussie friends say....whatevzzzz
So strange/weird to make a point to go back like that ... some connection there.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
No.

I have a problem with re-typing every relevant argument I posted here to please someone just coming into the thread making demands.
asking you to repeat your own words is a fair request.

you typed it out and hit post, them left it up there.

so, if you say, have the guts to back it up.

E

eternally-gratefull

With all due respect; I’m not the one who has to rely on Greek tenses and imaginary meanings to prove a point from scripture.

I can just post a verse without further comment to expose your false doctrine.

But since you have been inoculated with OSAS, these passages have not effect on you. So naturally me just posting scripture is useless as well.
yet all you do is prove your inability to prove anything but your HATRED

Feb 29, 2020
yet all you do is prove your inability to prove anything but your HATRED
Psalm 119:104,128
[104] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. [128] Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

False doctrines, not people deceived by them.

Direct Bible quotes have an inability to correct you; I don’t expect me quoting them to do any better.

E

eternally-gratefull

Psalm 119:104,128
[104] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. [128] Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

False doctrines, not people deceived by them.

Direct Bible quotes have an inability to correct you; I don’t expect me quoting them to do any better.
This does NOT prove your doctrines are correct my friend.

it is a strawman

Your pride runs deep. That should scare you!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
No.

Just go back through your list of posts and copy and paste what you previously posted if you don’t feel like re-typing it all over again. Not everyone may be up-to-date on your previous posts and may be hearing it for the first time.

E

EleventhHour

With all due respect; I’m not the one who has to rely on Greek tenses and imaginary meanings to prove a point from scripture.

I can just post a verse without further comment to expose your false doctrine.

But since you have been inoculated with OSAS, these passages have not effect on you. So naturally me just posting scripture is useless as well.
How can you possibly think the tense of the verb should not be relied upon?

Is it because it undermines and discredits NOSAS?

Dec 12, 2013
Have the salvation losers, self faith maintainers, self saving working for Cainologists done enough today to keep or maintain salvation?

Nope....never have, never will!!!!

Lord, Lord have we not done.......blah, blah, blah.....!!!!

E

EleventhHour

Have the salvation losers, self faith maintainers, self saving working for Cainologists done enough today to keep or maintain salvation?

Nope....never have, never will!!!!

Lord, Lord have we not done.......blah, blah, blah.....!!!!
Yes, they failed to grasp the ONE act obedience required to enter the kingdom ,...... "He who does the will of My Father"

Dec 12, 2013
Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

The salvation losers, self faith maintainers, workers for and Cainologists deny, reject and argue against the above verse when they deceptively say that salvation can be lost or forfeit!