Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

I am not sure this is what is being said. I think the context is without having or reading a bible
Thank you for getting us back on track here.

I think the underlying point is that the Gospel message is held in Bible ... one cannot be saved without being told what that Gospel message is which is in the Bible.

So when a person states without the Bible they are basically stating apart from the Gospel message.

And I can find a quote on another thread where this was stated very clearly!!

May 19, 2020
One can be told that Jesus was real and believe it..without reading a bible.

If anyone is referring to my salvation..take it up with admin.

The fruit of the spirit you shall know them by.....Amen Lord

E

eternally-gratefull

Go for it.

I started posting on the Net around late 1996 and worked as a Moderator in 2000 before the Dotcom crash really took over.

AllCaps has always been considered yelling and could get you banned.

Try sending an email in Australia with AllCaps and you will be quickly told so.

Now can we get back on-topic? This is just time wasting and does not glorify God so pls stop it.
Practice what you preach

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
@jackrosie ...
It was post number 141.054
Thats the best I can do to show you , I do not know how to bring it up , but this is the post number...

E

eternally-gratefull

No, it is not "that simple".

I have a background in IT and trained many people in computer systems. Which is how much missionary work is done now days ie bi-vocationally aka tent making after the Apostle Paul.

You are extremely rude and do not bear the Fruit of the Spirit and I can only assume you are trolling. Pls stop it.
YOUR WRONG (capitalized to emphasize a point to make sure you read it

You want to report me feel free
but YOUR WRONG
you being in IT does not prove a thing!

E

EleventhHour

Read his posts. Classic conditioning
Listen I will not sling mud towards a brother in Christ like @dcontroversal for standing up so firmly for the Gospel.

You have no idea what a false teacher and/or false teaching can do to a person should they have weak moment in life.

I stand firm!!

If you want to message me privately then please do so!

Jun 15, 2020
Hi jackrosie,

Take care as I've decided to cancel my account here as there's just too many trolls.

All the best. God will strengthen you as you seek Him.

E

eternally-gratefull

Indeed...extremely rude!!
What this poster has been dying is rude also

It is getting to the point people have lost Respect and both sides are being rude and not listening to the other it has come to a war a slinging all kinds of insults and accusations
it’s quite sad

May 19, 2020

It is getting to the point people have lost Respect and both sides are being rude and not listening to the other it has come to a war a slinging all kinds of insults and accusations
it’s quite sad

So glad you said on “both sides “...which I agree on.

E

EleventhHour

it’s quite sad
Extremely!!

Jun 15, 2020
YOUR WRONG (capitalized to emphasize a point to make sure you read it

You want to report me feel free
but YOUR WRONG
you being in IT does not prove a thing!
Troll as much as you want.

I'm closing my account here as too much angst and too many provocative comments that give a bad witness to genuine Christians.

I will pray for you and hope you find Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour soon.

E

eternally-gratefull

"You obviously are coming against me now because I supported..."

Who I report is none of your business.

As someone who has worked in Christian ministry and ministered to people with mental health issues you come across as paranoid.
you are bordering on character assassination here. This could be against forum rules. Now you stated you reported someone for this. Should you be reported yourself?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017