Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Since preacher is trying to make this about me and refuses to acknowledge he has inflamed other people

i will us someone words which he should not argue with

I don't normally comment on these issues but in light of recent issues, I will.

Azamsimtoti was banned because on multiple occasions he spoke against the accuracy and authority of the book of James. To claim that any of scripture is in error is heresy.

On a side note, DCon and Preacher are both on a temporary time out because of their constant inflammatory posts towards other users.[/QUOTE]

this also hopefull get him back into the room and help,get it back in order again.

Oct 25, 2018
And when did I say this? Proof?
In the “Not by works, False” thread...

dcontroversal said:
Another lie peddled by a Calvin worshipper......since you agree with Jaywalker.....this sin is not covered under the blood...wilfull lies, false allegations.....maybe Calvin can pray or intercede for you?

Your response to DC is here...

“You talking to preacher of lies again?”

Here it is for all to see. Now, lie some more!

https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/not-by-works-false.192473/page-29#post-4263591

Feb 29, 2020
Then you aren’t using wisdom if you aren’t considering what was happening. And especially in light of the book of Galatians. If this were a church with Paul, you would be thrown out as a Judaizer.
Hebrews 10
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

It's about returning to willful SIN.

Not about returning to the old testament!

Can't you read!?:rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2018
Hebrews 10
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

It's about returning to willful SIN.

Not about returning to the old testament!

Can't you read!?:rolleyes:
So, what’s a willful sin? What sin does someone commit that they did by accident? What sins do ppl commit that they were made to commit?

Dec 28, 2016
@eternally-gratefull

You've moved the goal posts to inflammatory remarks because you have no proof I've lied. Nearly daily when engaged with you you accuse me of this very thing, insulting, accusing, saying things I clearly do not believe or teach. Frankly it's shameful you do this and you know you do it don't you? Of course you do.

Today or yesterday, can't recall when, but you accused me of lying about what you teach. Several times you insulted me, said I slandered you, made inflammatory comments, even going as far as implying I do this all the time then threatened to report me.

Sorry, your words are not true. Not sure why you do this, but you in fact do this to me. You've insulted me while I was on ignore and implied that was a lie too. But it wasn't.

I don't sit on this site lying yet you've said I lie many many times. You got many to think I have with this incident of your statements having me on ignore and your teachings. One is still harping on it as of now and needs to be told to end it, you got it rolling after all, right? They enjoy your accusations and your attempt to destroy my character on this site though. I never went around trying to report you as you have me, yet while denying my statements that you insulted me, you threatened to report me for what you were actually doing yourself!

You accused me of lying about what you teach.

Nope, I've not lied.

I have proof you teach what I stated just like the last proof provided.

Now, want to go there too? I've tried, am trying to take the high road here. Do you want me to show that yet once again you lied about me and give several quotes proving what I said was accurate? Really? You want more? I'm asking you to put an end to slandering me publicly. I've not lied about you, yet you've relentlessly attacked, lied about me and accused me falsely.

You need to end your nonsense attacks and accusing me of lying as I am more than ready to prove again what I said is true.

Oct 25, 2018
The Bible has all the answers.

I am sure you have a copy; read it.
Nope. Not doing your homework for you. You said willful sin. What is a sin committed against one’s will? Name one sin that ppl commit unwillfully. You made the claim, now support your claim via scripture.

Feb 29, 2020
I tire of people who dote about questions after a clear, unambiguous, scripture is put forth.

You mean to tell me you don't know what a willful act is?

Oct 25, 2018
@eternally-gratefull

You've moved the goal posts to inflammatory remarks because you have no proof I've lied. Nearly daily when engaged with you you accuse me of this very thing, insulting, accusing, saying things I clearly do not believe or teach. Frankly it's shameful you do this and you know you do it don't you? Of course you do.

Today or yesterday, can't recall when, but you accused me of lying about what you teach. Several times you insulted me, said I slandered you, made inflammatory comments, even going as far as implying I do this all the time then threatened to report me.

Sorry, your words are not true. Not sure why you do this, but you in fact do this to me. You've insulted me while I was on ignore and implied that was a lie too. But it wasn't.

I don't sit on this site lying yet you've said I lie many many times. You got many to think I have with this incident of your statements having me on ignore and your teachings. One is still harping on it as of now and needs to be told to end it, you got it rolling after all, right? They enjoy your accusations and your attempt to destroy my character on this site though. I never went around trying to report you as you have me, yet while denying my statements that you insulted me, you threatened to report me for what you were actually doing yourself!

You accused me of lying about what you teach.

Nope, I've not lied.

I have proof you teach what I stated just like the last proof provided.

Now, want to go there too? I've tried, am trying to take the high road here. Do you want me to show that yet once again you lied about me and give several quotes proving what I said was accurate? Really? You want more? I'm asking you to put an end to slandering me publicly. I've not lied about you, yet you've relentlessly attacked, lied about me and accused me falsely.

You need to end your nonsense attacks and accusing me of lying as I am more than ready to prove again what I said is true.
Slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

You‘ve never done this.

Feb 29, 2020
Again, name one sin that someone commits against their will. Which sin is commit that was not a willful sin?
Sack-N-Ashes,

What is the point of your questioning?

You have the scripture. I quoted the scripture.

What does that have to do with me? I am not God.

God said not to sin willfully. So I choose to take heed to that scripture and not commit any sins, including an act done in willful disobedience to the word.

If you have something to say, just say it. Why play this game?