Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2020
We do not doubt when and where you will press that Red X. I does not bother me. Just press away.

If I disagree with your posts then I will red x you..if you aren’t bothered why make such a fuss..I have loads of red x from you guys..have I complained of course not.

Report to @Oncefallen ....

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
If I disagree with your posts then I will red x you..if you aren’t bothered why make such a fuss..I have loads of red x from you guys..have I complained of course not.

Report to @Oncefallen ....

Everything on this thread is not about you. Like I said, Red X away. Oh and report away.

E

EleventhHour

2 Tim. 1:10 - "Our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death," with no help from us.

1 John 4:14 - Christ was sent, "To be the Saviour of the world"; we couldn't save ourselves.

1 Tim. 4:10 - "The Saviour of ALL men." Why try to save yourself? You already have a Saviour.

Acts 16:30-31 - When the Philippian jailer asked, "What must I do to be saved?"
Paul didn't say, keep the Ten Commandments, but rather,
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."
Saved is saved.

Luke 7:49-50 - Christ told the woman: "Thy faith hath saved thee," not thy works!

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
2 Tim. 1:10 - "Our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death," with no help from us.

1 John 4:14 - Christ was sent, "To be the Saviour of the world"; we couldn't save ourselves.

1 Tim. 4:10 - "The Saviour of ALL men." Why try to save yourself? You already have a Saviour.

Acts 16:30-31 - When the Philippian jailer asked, "What must I do to be saved?"
Paul didn't say, keep the Ten Commandments, but rather,
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."
Saved is saved.

Luke 7:49-50 - Christ told the woman: "Thy faith hath saved thee," not thy works!

Amen. Now back to the OP and what this thread is truly about. I've been waiting for this a while now.

Praise God Almighty I do not have to "work" to receive my salvation and I have the Word of God for the People of God as my map

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
Romans 11:6
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

Acts 13:39
and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses.

Galatians 5:6
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

E

EleventhHour

Amen. Now back to the OP and what this thread is truly about. I've been waiting for this a while now.

Praise God Almighty I do not have to "work" to receive my salvation and I have the Word of God for the People of God as my map
I firmly believe that one cannot agree to "salvation is not by works" and then believe salvation is not secure or stated also as "once saved always saved."

OSAS completely scriptural!!

May 31, 2020
They certainly seem furiously intent on expressing their opinion even while telling others not to express theirs.

It is also good/interesting to note how much Scripture they disagree with...

I have started working on my next panel... is there a particular verse you would like to see on one? :)
Matthew 11:28-30 or Luke 12:32 😊❤️🙏

May 19, 2020
I luv U. Is it ok if I just call you Rosyredx?:)

That made me Laff so much ,I nearly choked on my coffee!.....of course you can.....but remember if I don’t agree with your post I will red x you...doesn’t mean I dislike you.
(((((((Big hugs))))))..you are a lovely man,x

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Red x's upset some more than other's. We need to be sensitive to that fact. I love you. Red x's won't change that.

God bless you, dear.
A slew of red Xs such as we are seeing now is more indicative of someone being upset, maybe even trying to upset others, than it would be cause for any of us receiving them to be upset about getting them. Perhaps we could agree to pray for any who are upset, and that balance be restored to their hearts, minds, and souls.

This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Matthew 11:28-30 or Luke 12:32 😊❤️🙏

Perhaps it is time to revisit this :)

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

I like this one too, and have not done it before :D

Thank you :)

E

EleventhHour

I was just trying to desensitize you. I love you very much.
If you knew me, you would know that I am wise enough to know>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that words can mean little but actions can speak louder than words.