No sir, it don't. A slave is one that is taken by force to do service,and a servant is one who offers up himself to do service. .
I feel you are stuck on the term. I hope you are not stuck on the truth behind it. For we are both a servant as a Child of God's and one who must keep the cart before the horse, meaning we must agree with God's will over our own in everything. Jesus is our Lord. A Master and ruler of His Children. He does not possess the personality of a tyrant His burden is light; and His yoke is easy, He is the bearer of life and that life is an abundant life. But we must sit in the premise of our New power - God's will over any of our own. This is not taking away your personality, it is highlighting your New disposition in Christ, a personality He created your person to be naturally. We are both servant and bondservant. And in exchange He will share His glory with us in heaven. And give us peace and power and confidence here on earth. Gabriel I am not trying to take your blessings away, I am trying to show you what God has shown me in what His blessings entail, based on His Word.May God bless you richly.