Not getting all notifications

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Hi I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that I’m not getting notifications of everything.

It seems to affect threads I have created when someone posts on it, there is no little warning. I’ve checked my settings and they are fine.

Wondered if anyone else has noticed this?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nope.. Mine are turned off. It's annoying to get 1000 notifys every day when someone responds to your thread/ post.. lol

M

Miri

I don’t post as much as you blue, buts it’s nice to know when people
are continuing a debate or posting.

I don’t get email notifications that would drive me nuts, I mean via the
little bell symbol at the top right.

But I don’t seem to get them all, for example the Brexit thread, I’ve not had
a single notification when others post. But it is a watched thread and my
notifications are set up ok as far as I can see.

Oct 12, 2012
I don’t post as much as you blue, buts it’s nice to know when people
are continuing a debate or posting.

I don’t get email notifications that would drive me nuts, I mean via the
little bell symbol at the top right.

But I don’t seem to get them all, for example the Brexit thread, I’ve not had
a single notification when others post. But it is a watched thread and my
notifications are set up ok as far as I can see.
I'm not getting all mine either, what do u do?! 😁

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Nope.. Mine are turned off. It's annoying to get 1000 notifys every day when someone responds to your thread/ post.. lol
blue ladybug; Since the new make over, it is like diving into a wave, and trying to find eveyone. Any way. Don't know where to look sometimes. Here's pic. for you and orange tabby. HOpe you like it. kalyna18