Not letting, issue #3: anxiety

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
I'm not letting people decide for me who I'm going to like or not like. It's my decision to like who I like in my life. I like Joel Osteen, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, etc. I have had people for too long tell me the bad things about these people and I went away from them. Not anymore. If you are going to do that, you're not a friend of mine. You'll support me in what/who I decide to like. If not, you're not a true friend. I'm sorry I had to post two topics on this whole thing. It just makes me mad that I can't like who I like w/o people telling me no. This goes into my 3rd and final issue, anxiety.

I have anxiety issues very badly. How come? I worry about things that I don't need to worry about. Like this whole televangelist thing. I just need to stop talking about it, and like who I like. Also, I worry about the of course phone ringing, what people think about me, etc. I'm working on it very much. This televangelist issue is dead and gone as of now.

2 Corinthians 5:17,"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

I like who I like, and who cares what you guys or anyone thinks. I'm a new creation in Christ and my past is dead and gone. I'm done worrying about things that don't need to be worried about.

Dear God,

I want to ask you to take the anxiety away from me as of now. I also want to ask you to take the televangelist topic away from me. I'm going to like Joel Osteen, your servant in Christ. I pray I can grow in Christ. I pray also that the members here accept me as an open book. I pray this in Jesus' name, AMEN!!!!