Not new, just slow.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 1, 2024
Gone
Hello folks. I came to this site looking for fellowship back in May I think. I was on for a while, then left for a while as my phone got shut off and I was really enjoying not having one. But my extended vacation is almost over and sadly the phone is back on. And I'm still searching for fellowship. Not debates, not arguments, no doctrinal disputations, no condemnation for being a four point Calvinist or a flat earther, or for believing in miracles and eternal security. Or being called names or being judged because I don't vote, or because I think dispensationalism is a lie from the pit of hell, just fellowship.

I live alone on a small homestead on the side of a mountain in Central Oregon, it gets a little lonely sometimes, and I get tired of having no like minded brethren to talk with.

So if you are in the area, please reach out. I'm not looking for a pen pal or a text buddy, but a real live relationship with a real living human (more than one preferably) who love Jesus Christ of course. Someone I can call on the phone and talk about all that God is doing (or trying to do) in my life, someone to encourage, someone to encourage me. Someone I can get together with for prayer or ministry or even just a cup of coffee.

Gender doesn't matter, but I am absolutely not interested in a new girlfriend or anything like that. Joyfully single and intend to stay that way.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hello folks. I came to this site looking for fellowship back in May I think. I was on for a while, then left for a while as my phone got shut off and I was really enjoying not having one. But my extended vacation is almost over and sadly the phone is back on. And I'm still searching for fellowship. Not debates, not arguments, no doctrinal disputations, no condemnation for being a four point Calvinist or a flat earther, or for believing in miracles and eternal security. Or being called names or being judged because I don't vote, or because I think dispensationalism is a lie from the pit of hell, just fellowship.

I live alone on a small homestead on the side of a mountain in Central Oregon, it gets a little lonely sometimes, and I get tired of having no like minded brethren to talk with.

So if you are in the area, please reach out. I'm not looking for a pen pal or a text buddy, but a real live relationship with a real living human (more than one preferably) who love Jesus Christ of course. Someone I can call on the phone and talk about all that God is doing (or trying to do) in my life, someone to encourage, someone to encourage me. Someone I can get together with for prayer or ministry or even just a cup of coffee.

Gender doesn't matter, but I am absolutely not interested in a new girlfriend or anything like that. Joyfully single and intend to stay that way.
Welcome back on the grid. It is a relief to not be tied to a phone isn't it?
But they are Handy for communication.

Will suggest that if you don't want to get into religious debates about doctrine, avoid the Bible Discussion Forum. To avoid the numerous flat earth debates, be very selective when participating in the Conspiracy and Corruption forum.
The nice thing about CC is that normally there are enough active members 94.77% who you can interact with on many other subjects.😉
You didn't say anything about whether Bigfoot can be saved if he's a TULIP Calvinist, so I don't have the stats on that yet. Lol

Good to see you reaching out to others believers.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Prodigal nice to meet you and welcome to CC! I see your familiar with the Threads, so good luck dodging those hot topics. God bless you with friends here and your life🙏✝🔯