Not only are we not under the law, we should not try to abide by it.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

joseph123

Jan 21, 2018
the grace of God teaches us (people who are saved) to deny ungodly lusts and to live soberly and righteously Titus 2:11. This is done by crucifying the flesh and walking in the Spirit.
Yes. In plain english, I think this is equivalent to choosing good over evil. Similar to the situation in the Garden of Eden.

Dec 27, 2018
Well if you read things in context, you would know that the works that Paul is referring to are OTHER CHRISTIANS.

As far as the Law of Grace...have you not read that it is written, the Law came through Moses, but Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. and the Law of Grace is not a codex of rules. It is to love one another as Christ has loved us.

SO did you sacrifice any bullocks at church today, or did Christ fulfill the sacrificial law for you.

Last post to you, because you don't bother to read.

Dec 27, 2018
Yes. In plain english, I think this is equivalent to choosing good over evil. Similar to the situation in the Garden of Eden.
I agree with the first statement. I do not agree with the second statement. WE are in a very different situation that our first parents were in when they were in the garden. They were without sin until they fell. We are constantly being cleansed from sin by the blood of Christ. Evem the things we think are not sin, are sin. If we could compare ourselves at our best to the holiness of God, we would cry "undone"

Dec 27, 2018
\
Well if you read things in context, you would know that the works that Paul is referring to are OTHER CHRISTIANS.

As far as the Law of Grace...have you not read that it is written, the Law came through Moses, but Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. and the Law of Grace is not a codex of rules. It is to love one another as Christ has loved us.

SO did you sacrifice any bullocks at church today, or did Christ fulfill the sacrificial law for you.

Last post to you, because you don't bother to read.
THis post was to Jaybird, not Joseph. Sorry I did not include the quote I was replying to.