not so new, but it has been a while.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
:) Hi all, Im an old member here, but have not been here for a while as had some laptop issues.
Finally I have a good working laptop again, although cannot make any promises about how well I do with laptops, still pretty lacking in computer skills.
It is good to see some of the old faces here still.:D
I could use some help to remember how to get to my home page, and send roboOp a message.
Anyway, in time, I hope to catch up with some here, and share how good God is with all.:)
Glad to be back again!:D

God bless, pickles:)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
:) Hi all, Im an old member here, but have not been here for a while as had some laptop issues.
Finally I have a good working laptop again, although cannot make any promises about how well I do with laptops, still pretty lacking in computer skills.
I could use some help to remember how to get to my home page, and send roboOp a message.
Anyway, in time, I hope to catch up with some here, and share how good God is with all.:)

Nice post! I also like your 'homepage', and I LOVE baby dills.:) Welcome back, dear sister.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Pickles! So lovely to see you again :)

To get to your "home page" (profile) you can either hover over (or click) your avatar beside any of your posts and then click your user name, or click your avatar at the top right hand side of any page you are on and click your name there, or select the category you want from the options provided from that drop down. If Robo is on at any time, his name will show up on the right hand side of the main page above where it shows members and guests online. Hover over anyone's avatar and a number of links appear with member info, including Start Conversation. That will set you up to send a private message, which you are grandfathered in to do free of charge (new members since the platform change of two years ago have to pay for the same privilege). Four years is a long time :censored: You have been missed :love::cry::love:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you pickles, and glad you are able to join back in at CC. Hope to see you at the forums, God bless you!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
There's a dog in my life named pickles that I am not too fond of...

but you are a person, so I'm willing to let that slide ;)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009

To get to your "home page" (profile) you can either hover over (or click) your avatar beside any of your posts and then click your user name, or click your avatar at the top right hand side of any page you are on and click your name there, or select the category you want from the options provided from that drop down. If Robo is on at any time, his name will show up on the right hand side of the main page above where it shows members and guests online. Hover over anyone's avatar and a number of links appear with member info, including Start Conversation. That will set you up to send a private message, which you are grandfathered in to do free of charge (new members since the platform change of two years ago have to pay for the same privilege). Four years is a long time :censored: You have been missed :love::cry::love:

missed all of you as well. I am glad to be back.
I may sometimes be limited due to some minor health stuff, but nothing to worry about, just getting older.LOL!
Thanks for the help and reminders on workings here, seems there are some new things, but Im sure Ill soon catch up.
Please forgive any mistakes.
Again, so good to see you again!:)
God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
There's a dog in my life named pickles that I am not too fond of...

but you are a person, so I'm willing to let that slide ;)
That's ok, not everyone likes pickles. :)
I have a cat named pickles, we love him. LOL

God bless
pickles :)

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario

Hey! WB! Glad to see you, again! :)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome Pickles. Good to meet you. Glad you got the Laptop problem worked out. God bless

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

I there Pickles (fun name btw) and welcome back to Christian Chat🙃!

I'm glad you found your way back. I am definitely not the tech person, so I won't pretend to be able to help you there. I will say I pray God Blesses you here and in your personal life.😀

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020

Hi pickles...I love that user name it me chuckle a little.😊😊Glad to have you back here among us and may God help you with your laptop and I am sure you had a few feelings of nostalgia when you saw some familiar faces here.May your time here be blessed and fruitful in jesus name.😊😊👌👌