Not sure if this is a tech problem or not...banned from biblestudy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kerusso_Metanoia

Junior Member
Jul 21, 2016
4
0
1
I was in the BibleStudy chat and then suddenly it froze. I closed out and came back in and it said I was banned. No warning was given and no one shared any concern about anything I might have said or done. Is it possible to have triggered an auto ban without knowing it?
 
I don't think warnings are given when someone gets kicked out of a chat room. Could just be a glitch, or Robo may have refreshed the site..
 
Warnings are given except in obvious cases where the behavior is blatantly disruptive.
Did you send multiple typed messages quickly? This will boot you and can get you a temporary autoban. Or, as said, perhaps it's a glitch from being booted. Wait a few minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work try messaging a mod.
 
Well only a mod or admin can give factual answers and resolve it. Have you tried asking them? The rest of us can only wager guesses.