R
regmom
Guest
My husband has an ex- wife and they have a son together, the problem is my husband does not plan anything with me at all, anything to do with his son he plans with his ex.
Recently he sent his ex and me the same message which read "morning ma luv" when I asked him about it he said he had fixed me, and I still don't get what he means by it, now I talked to a friend about this as it was getting to me and he refused to eat his supper that night. I asked him to explain himself, the messages and what's going and he said he is going to deal with me for talking to somebody about my problem, help was I wrong?
Recently he sent his ex and me the same message which read "morning ma luv" when I asked him about it he said he had fixed me, and I still don't get what he means by it, now I talked to a friend about this as it was getting to me and he refused to eat his supper that night. I asked him to explain himself, the messages and what's going and he said he is going to deal with me for talking to somebody about my problem, help was I wrong?