Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

Will the heat of the summer kill corona virus?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What kind of cake shall I bake today?

Will your answer (in question form of course ;)) make any difference as to my final decision?

climbthehill

May 13, 2020
U.S.A.
What kind of cake shall I bake today?

Will your answer (in question form of course ;)) make any difference as to my final decision?
Ok! How about making a Fat-free/Sugar-free chocolate cake With Spaghetti&meatballs with extra cheese please? Ohh...and make it vegan also?! 😏😏

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ok! How about making a Fat-free/Sugar-free chocolate cake With Spaghetti&meatballs with extra cheese please? Ohh...and make it vegan also?! 😏😏
Has anyone (besides you ;)) ever heard of such a thing? :unsure::giggle: Wouldn't that be a pie? A pizza pie? :geek:

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
True or false

I’ve been watching a lot of kid movies a lot lately... maybe in correlation to having babies in my home? 🤔