Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Have you researched the matter?
Don't know if anyone really knows for sure, but I think it's because of all the variability of the climate. They know for a fact that virus dies at quick reduction at 56 C. Pretty hot, but I don't think they can say if regular 30 C or below with fair humidity climate can effectivly kill the virus on every surface. In other words, it might survive on a car door handle when it might not survive inside the car. Too many variables to say for sure, but we still have to roll, don't we?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
K

Kim82

Don't know if anyone really knows for sure, but I think it's because of all the variability of the climate. They know for a fact that virus dies at quick reduction at 56 C. Pretty hot, but I don't think they can say if regular 30 C or below with fair humidity climate can effectivly kill the virus on every surface. In other words, it might survive on a car door handle when it might not survive inside the car. Too many variables to say for sure, but we still have to roll, don't we?
If you rolled out to meet your blind date, and she wore a mask, would you tell her to remove it so that you can see her better?

K

Kim82

Gary weren't you being unfair in your first person to post thread, since you automatically got to make the first post, hence you got to be the perpetual winner, hence there can be no further winner thereby proving the futility of the thread?

K

Kim82

:D What if I had to ask her to put it back on?
Are you saying you would be so uncharitable as to tell her that she looks better in the mask or are you being charitable in wanting to protect her?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Are you saying you would be so uncharitable as to tell her that she looks better in the mask or are you being charitable in wanting to protect her?
What if I said I'd be doing the best thing for both of us?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Gary weren't you being unfair in your first person to post thread, since you automatically got to make the first post, hence you got to be the perpetual winner, hence there can be no further winner thereby proving the futility of the thread?
Isn't it true that this is just an attempt to get me to respond in a way that is not all-questions? Otherwise, wouldn't you address it in the other thread?

:)

K

Kim82

Isn't it true that this is just an attempt to get me to respond in a way that is not all-questions? Otherwise, wouldn't you address it in the other thread?

:)
Isn't it true that its a lot of work hopping from thread to thread?

K

Kim82

Isn't it true that you are just trying to get me to forget what thread I'm in?
Do you know that what you refer to as a thread is not a thread, but that a thread is something that is used in sewing?