Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Can you not laugh? Cannot you do anything but not not laugh and yet still be not laughing?
What do you do when you want to laugh but it is inappropriate to laugh at that moment?
Have you ever had a child put you in that kind of situation?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
What do you do when you want to laugh but it is inappropriate to laugh at that moment?
Have you ever had a child put you in that kind of situation?
Isn't that just the appropriate time to apologize for laughing?

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Zip what?
My pant zipper?
Oh yeah, walking out of the restroom with it unzipped is quite embarrassing don't you think?
Did you ever consider upgrading your reading comprehension? Oh... mind if I call you "the Zipper" from now on??

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
So what is this Op about again?
Did you forget?
Why don't you just click back to the first page?
Or would it be easier if I just quote the OP for you?

How long do you think we can sustain a conversation with nothing but questions?
221 pages later and 4,414 post...
I'd say that's pretty good, don't you think?
Do you think we can keep this going?

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
I have a thread called "A question for those who are or have been married", perhaps you would be willing to post there so you won't have to phrase your answer in the form of a question?

But if you're not comfortable with that, I hope you realize I won't be offended?
Do you know I keep thinking of you and this conversation, but have not had time to write such a long post there?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Do you know I keep thinking of you and this conversation, but have not had time to write such a long post there?
What if I've figured it all out, after calculating Pi into the equation?

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
1st biblical question: “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?”
We've been suffering ever since for that one...