Nothing is working for me, everything is failing.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You seem to have a talent to repair musical instruments. We have a store here that caters to school music programs. They contract out their repairs to people with your talents. They rent instruments and always need someone to clean, repair, and refurbish the returned instruments.
 
I was showing my yarn to knitters and crocheters. They told me my yarn looked good, and that it was nice and even looking. They had also talked to me about pricing and at the pricing they told me I should get for it, it would put me at minimum wage.

But there is a problem of selling it. Where to sell it. I cannot use etsy because etsy is scary place to setup an account. Home-Spun yarn does not work on eBay, even with them selling lots and lots of yarn daily. Google AI has given me information telling me that eBay buyers look for name-brand destash yarns, hoping to get a bargain, rather than artisan yarn. Too scared of Etsy. It's not worth trying to setup a booth at a flea market, and telling the truth, there would not be an open booth anyway. Too expensive at over $300.00 a month. It needs to be online, and the marketer needs collect and remit sales tax for me.

Google had given me a suggest which was Michaels makermarket. I thought about trying to use it, and the signup and information for having an account with them makes it look clean. Nothing scary! But I don't want to just make an account withtout knowing if people shop on it for hand-spun artisan yarn.

If only I could see the sales history.
 
I have been trying to do violin business, it ended in huge losses. I have tried yarn business, it failed without so much as one page view. I am now trying to service flutes, but I barley get any page views and nothing will sell. The competition is selling, flutes, yarn and violins all around me and make huge profits, but I am getting only losses. What is the problem, why am I have so much tribulation? I can only think that I have been cursed, that evil spirits are at work against me.

I cannot get my bills paid because I am only losing money, and not earning anything.
The blood of Jesus Christ breaks all curses because He has become a curse for us. If you have received the Lord's blood by faith and if you have been baptized in accordance with His word and if you regularly partake of the Lord's table then you have a covenant relationship with the Lord Jesus and that includes the breaking of all curses.

However, if you have left a door open to the enemy this could be the problem. There are family curses that are placed on a family for what the parents or grandparents have done. In order to break all of these curses you need to make sure your house is clean of any "leaven". This may not be "sinful" items, though anything idolatrous would certainly need to be removed. The entire church age is likened to the one week feast of unleavened bread. Prior to this feast you are to sweep your house clean of all these things.

Now in order for this curse to be this strong it must be that the Holy Spirit has already bothered you concerning the item or items in question. Ask the Holy Spirit to act as a spiritual geiger counter and be absolute, anything and everything that the Holy spirit has an issue with must go. If in doubt, throw it out.

Also, be careful, anything that is idolatrous cannot be placed in the garbage for someone else to carry it off. Burn it, smash it, or in some way render it so that no one would take it.

Also be aware all record albums from the music industry go through occult practices to "charm" them and the same is true of movies from Hollywood. Remember what Saul did and how Samuel rebuked him. Don't go through record albums and keep "the good ones" while only tossing the "evil" ones. Be absolute to clean all away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
What if I tried playing music. Do you think it's possible to earn money from playing music. If I can make it sound decent enough and have lyrics that are appealing, without promoting sin of course.

I have been struggling looking at the laws and regulations over SSDI. I cannot earn any money without having a consequence of some kind for doing so. This is making me give up, the only thing available for me to do each day is, 'play'.

A lot of your situation rings deja' vu' with me Brother. I was self employed, and I got hurt and so now I am on SSDI. The Lord saved my life and so I gave my life to Him and He began teaching me. I could only work a decent half day while I waited for the SSDI to come through.

So I'm sitting there with much gratitude for the Lord saving me, but paying bills was getting a lot harder and He taught me, don't worry about it, it's in scripture and I realized that, I may be poor and struggling but I am not missing any meals. The Lord gifted me (all my life) the skills, tools, opportunities and everything for me to build my successful business. It took them 10 years to approve my SSDI. For that 10 years, it was a mighty interesting challenge to keep up with the bills, but the main thing was, I was busted up and so did not work much at all. and I sure used to pray to Him asking for help. Please Lord send me some work! And He did. He also showed me a pattern of how He helps me...last minute never late.

And by that I realized that the Lord was testing my faith in Him and Him seeing if I could endure, or if I would depend on the systems of the world to help me (which they weren't!)

One morning I needed money so prayed to the Lord asking for it, and then, later that day I got the idea, hey maybe Daniel (my friend) will loan me some money, so I went to his house and just as I pulled up to his house, the Lord impressed on my, what kind of faith is that? I prayed to the Lord for help and then went to the world for money? I knew it was true, I either have to put it in the Lord's hands and be patient, or stop asking the Lord! So I didn't even go in my friends house, I just went home, and the Lord did help me, quite a bit too. And slowly I was still learning more and more.

Sometimes He would answer my prayers in a way that I did not expect. I was sitting around being patient and waiting for the phone to ring with Customers and it didn't! And I had a shut off notice for my utilities! But I'm being patient! I'm waiting on the Lord! And the shut off date came and went. I was concerned but held onto my faith. One morning I woke up and realized, I was a full two weeks past the shut of notice date and my lights were still on. I got scared. Is today the day they come shut me off? I held ontp my faith and picked up the phone and called them. Hello, I missed my shut of date and am scheduled to be turned off? WHy is it still on? Are they on their way yet to shut me off?
Please hold...
She came back on and said oh I remember this, we looked at your payment history and can easily see that if you have the money, you pay, sometimes early. So we decided to give you some time. We're aware that you are self employed and figured you are in a slow season so it's ok for now and we hope picks up for you...
Hello? Hello? (I was speechless. Utility copanies aren't like that here in the states, they don't care, they'll shut a guy off in winter!)

And it hit me and I knew what happened. I prayed for work with my Utilities in mind, and instead of the Lord giving me work, he softened the hearts of those at the Utility company!

We can pray for things, but we can't tell God how to answer them! So, since scripture says don't worry about these things, God knows your needs before you ask, I would not worry about it if I were you. Something will happen. Maybe the Lord is testing your faith in Him? Ask him what should you do as a trade? WHat is His will for you?

If you gave your life to Him, then isn't it His decision about business now?

You will be ok Brother. I'll pray for also.
 
I was showing my yarn to knitters and crocheters. They told me my yarn looked good, and that it was nice and even looking. They had also talked to me about pricing and at the pricing they told me I should get for it, it would put me at minimum wage.

But there is a problem of selling it. Where to sell it. I cannot use etsy because etsy is scary place to setup an account. Home-Spun yarn does not work on eBay, even with them selling lots and lots of yarn daily. Google AI has given me information telling me that eBay buyers look for name-brand destash yarns, hoping to get a bargain, rather than artisan yarn. Too scared of Etsy. It's not worth trying to setup a booth at a flea market, and telling the truth, there would not be an open booth anyway. Too expensive at over $300.00 a month. It needs to be online, and the marketer needs collect and remit sales tax for me.

Google had given me a suggest which was Michaels makermarket. I thought about trying to use it, and the signup and information for having an account with them makes it look clean. Nothing scary! But I don't want to just make an account withtout knowing if people shop on it for hand-spun artisan yarn.

If only I could see the sales history.

Follow this woman and get her book.
She will be your way out.
Pure happiness.

The other thing is...WATCH KENNETH HAGIN AND GET INTO THE PROSPERITY FLOW OF HEAVEN.

RHEMA believers are the happiest christians.

ƁTW...I am not pro prosperity gospel.

I am also not stupid and cast away blessing

Watch the transformation.

The economy has nothing to do with God showering blessing on you.
 

Follow this woman and get her book.
She will be your way out.
Pure happiness.

The other thing is...WATCH KENNETH HAGIN AND GET INTO THE PROSPERITY FLOW OF HEAVEN.

RHEMA believers are the happiest christians.

ƁTW...I am not pro prosperity gospel.

I am also not stupid and cast away blessing

Watch the transformation.

The economy has nothing to do with God showering blessing on you.
the prosperity gospel? really?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
Thank you for that @ZNP I will do some house cleaning. I think I know of something right now. I just need find it, where ever it's laying at. Kama Sutra book. Also, I have some music to erase.

@Psalm1 I will be checking that video out.

@Edward429451 I know it's true, God has everything planned and under control. I already looked at things, and it's possible to just ride out this storm until my bills are paid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZNP
Let's just say that I don't support any of the teachings from any "word of faith" so called preachers.
that video has absolutely nothing to do with rhema.
it is strictly on making money at home.

Now, concerning Hagin, throwing out Hagin is like saying all baptists are as bad as westburough baptists.
 
I have been chatting with google AI, and google AI has given me some information about the hand-spun yarn business. The information tells me how to get faster sells, along with higher price for them. Basically what it told me was doing art yarn. One art yarn it talked about was spinning the yarn, and doing variegated colorways. I have some ideas for some cool hand painted yarn. So that is what I am working on, trying to produce art yarns.
 
Thank you for that @ZNP I will do some house cleaning. I think I know of something right now. I just need find it, where ever it's laying at. Kama Sutra book. Also, I have some music to erase.

@Psalm1 I will be checking that video out.

@Edward429451 I know it's true, God has everything planned and under control. I already looked at things, and it's possible to just ride out this storm until my bills are paid.
I can identify with the difficulties you are experiencing, I had a business, and I got bad advice from people that should have known , it looked like a sure win .and I had experience doing the work , the problem was the business environment turned bad , and trust was hard to get , and it seemed like many people trying to ripe me off . It was brutal for 10 months. When finally I fell behind in loan payments and the business crashed. And I could not get financing to help . Seemed like everything was working against me . But I did see some amazing things happen so I believe the Lord was helping me some . But I figure now looking back I just did not put enough effort into it , I was not enjoying it maybe that was part of it . It certainly was more challenging than I expected. Bad counsel was a problem, and the economy was hard at the time . Any business needs to be understood by the owner , better than anyone else . I was stunned how no one seemed to understand the business, only partial and that’s not good enough. Well it was devastating to say the least but I underestimated the whole economy for that type of business. And the devil will cause trouble making it more difficult. So prayer and depending on the Lord is greatly needed more than most would expect. Just sharing I hope it helps some one . What kind of business? It was trucking long haul .
 
Oh trucking, nice one. I have been asking google AI for business advise for the hand-spun yarn business. I am making an attempt at what google has been teaching me. It has advised me on the yarn, the fiber, the color-way, and even the prices. It has told me how long to expect a sale...
 
Looks like if I have too, I can get data entry job.


I find that with creative people who want make a living creatively, they juggle several projects at a time to make their income. So is it possible for you to do all the things you mentioned all at once?

The thing you may be lacking is social networking. Maybe the reason why you weren't getting enough clients is that you've not advertised yourself enough? If you start advertising yourself through social media such as YouTube, Instagram, X, TicToc, et al. you'll get make people aware. I do admit it is work, but you can make money too those sovial media. Set up a Patreon account for people who like your efforts.

Anyway, I'm still praying for you to be encouraged and know God hasn't overlooked you, that He loves you very much! Maybe God is exercising your faith to strengthen your faith in Christ for endurance.


🕊
 
  • Love
Reactions: Brasspen
Prayed

I would suggest Van life... one of the biggest expenses is the rent.

Then it's groceries and gas

I'd also suggest trying gig work, like dog walking, Door dash or Uber eats, baby sitting or house cleaning

Learn to groom dogs, this one is good too. Car detailing. You'd be surprised how much money you can make

Door dashing and Uber eats are the easiest to get into. Best wishes


@Brasspen - If you decide to do Door Daah or Uber Eats, please make sure you've got something like a Go Pro camera on you to video the delivery to the customer.

I saw on YouTube that some customers will take the food, but then tell Door Dash or Uber Eats that they didnt get it, leaving the deliverer high and dry.

If you video the hand off, you have proof that the customer took it. Also, if possible ask for ID to make sure you give the food to the right person.


🕊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen and Suze
T
A lot of your situation rings deja' vu' with me Brother. I was self employed, and I got hurt and so now I am on SSDI. The Lord saved my life and so I gave my life to Him and He began teaching me. I could only work a decent half day while I waited for the SSDI to come through.

So I'm sitting there with much gratitude for the Lord saving me, but paying bills was getting a lot harder and He taught me, don't worry about it, it's in scripture and I realized that, I may be poor and struggling but I am not missing any meals. The Lord gifted me (all my life) the skills, tools, opportunities and everything for me to build my successful business. It took them 10 years to approve my SSDI. For that 10 years, it was a mighty interesting challenge to keep up with the bills, but the main thing was, I was busted up and so did not work much at all. and I sure used to pray to Him asking for help. Please Lord send me some work! And He did. He also showed me a pattern of how He helps me...last minute never late.

And by that I realized that the Lord was testing my faith in Him and Him seeing if I could endure, or if I would depend on the systems of the world to help me (which they weren't!)

One morning I needed money so prayed to the Lord asking for it, and then, later that day I got the idea, hey maybe Daniel (my friend) will loan me some money, so I went to his house and just as I pulled up to his house, the Lord impressed on my, what kind of faith is that? I prayed to the Lord for help and then went to the world for money? I knew it was true, I either have to put it in the Lord's hands and be patient, or stop asking the Lord! So I didn't even go in my friends house, I just went home, and the Lord did help me, quite a bit too. And slowly I was still learning more and more.

Sometimes He would answer my prayers in a way that I did not expect. I was sitting around being patient and waiting for the phone to ring with Customers and it didn't! And I had a shut off notice for my utilities! But I'm being patient! I'm waiting on the Lord! And the shut off date came and went. I was concerned but held onto my faith. One morning I woke up and realized, I was a full two weeks past the shut of notice date and my lights were still on. I got scared. Is today the day they come shut me off? I held ontp my faith and picked up the phone and called them. Hello, I missed my shut of date and am scheduled to be turned off? WHy is it still on? Are they on their way yet to shut me off?
Please hold...
She came back on and said oh I remember this, we looked at your payment history and can easily see that if you have the money, you pay, sometimes early. So we decided to give you some time. We're aware that you are self employed and figured you are in a slow season so it's ok for now and we hope picks up for you...
Hello? Hello? (I was speechless. Utility copanies aren't like that here in the states, they don't care, they'll shut a guy off in winter!)

And it hit me and I knew what happened. I prayed for work with my Utilities in mind, and instead of the Lord giving me work, he softened the hearts of those at the Utility company!

We can pray for things, but we can't tell God how to answer them! So, since scripture says don't worry about these things, God knows your needs before you ask, I would not worry about it if I were you. Something will happen. Maybe the Lord is testing your faith in Him? Ask him what should you do as a trade? WHat is His will for you?

If you gave your life to Him, then isn't it His decision about business now?

You will be ok Brother. I'll pray for also.
Thank you for sharing your experience , awesome words of faith and encouragement ❤️ .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
Oh trucking, nice one. I have been asking google AI for business advise for the hand-spun yarn business. I am making an attempt at what google has been teaching me. It has advised me on the yarn, the fiber, the color-way, and even the prices. It has told me how long to expect a sale...
I’d avoid that kind of advise , blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly Psalm 1 v 1,2 is google godly or an instrument of the devil ? I made mistakes, and listening to internet is weak at best , why because it’s easy saying things for people or google with out backing it up with true character. Just be careful. Verify verify . God bless !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
To me google AI is just a machine that uses an advanced math routine. However I know where it has gotten it's database from. And google AI does have the disclaimer, 'Can make errors.'
 
@Brasspen - If you decide to do Door Daah or Uber Eats, please make sure you've got something like a Go Pro camera on you to video the delivery to the customer.

I saw on YouTube that some customers will take the food, but then tell Door Dash or Uber Eats that they didnt get it, leaving the deliverer high and dry.

If you video the hand off, you have proof that the customer took it. Also, if possible ask for ID to make sure you give the food to the right person.


🕊

They make you take a photo upon delivery now.