Hi @jacko
For the last week I had been in the depression state of mind. But just this afternoon God showed me some things. Because of what he was showing me I no longer care about what anyone had done to me in the past. It doesn't matter to me that my whole sex life was stolen from me. I forgive all of those people, and I don't care about them anymore. Although I still have feelings that I would like to see God do something. But, it doesn't matter anymore, because of what I think God is going to do.
As for my money problems. I plan on visiting the church for food drive. Let affirm fall into collections. And just take the little bit of money I have for things like gas, and stuff to go with what the church might give me. After I tell them what's going on, they should set me up. I think I probably could visit the church for the 12 months I need. That should allow me to weather this tribulation.
Hi @jacko
For the last week I had been in the depression state of mind. But just this afternoon God showed me some things. Because of what he was showing me I no longer care about what anyone had done to me in the past. It doesn't matter to me that my whole sex life was stolen from me. I forgive all of those people, and I don't care about them anymore. Although I still have feelings that I would like to see God do something. But, it doesn't matter anymore, because of what I think God is going to do.
As for my money problems. I plan on visiting the church for food drive. Let affirm fall into collections. And just take the little bit of money I have for things like gas, and stuff to go with what the church might give me. After I tell them what's going on, they should set me up. I think I probably could visit the church for the 12 months I need. That should allow me to weather this tribulation.
How's the diet and new meds?
I am glad you told me that. Because that is how the food is from this church. It would make me think they descriminated against my parent.OK, I got church food a few times, and it's really hit or miss and not the best at or near expiration quality, but it's free.
I'm so sorry for your situation , u r in my thoughts for good every day . I'm glad God is helping u to come to terms with your past , let Him in and He will heal uIt went up a little bit after having two donuts. It's like been there for about 3 days now. I just wanted a donut that one time really bad. Now sorry I ate it.
It went up a little bit after having two donuts. It's like been there for about 3 days now. I just wanted a donut that one time really bad. Now sorry I ate it.
Hi BrasspenI
I am glad you told me that. Because that is how the food is from this church. It would make me think they descriminated against my parent.
Hi @jacko
For the last week I had been in the depression state of mind. But just this afternoon God showed me some things. Because of what he was showing me I no longer care about what anyone had done to me in the past. It doesn't matter to me that my whole sex life was stolen from me. I forgive all of those people, and I don't care about them anymore. Although I still have feelings that I would like to see God do something. But, it doesn't matter anymore, because of what I think God is going to do.
As for my money problems. I plan on visiting the church for food drive. Let affirm fall into collections. And just take the little bit of money I have for things like gas, and stuff to go with what the church might give me. After I tell them what's going on, they should set me up. I think I probably could visit the church for the 12 months I need. That should allow me to weather this tribulation.
How r u doing today ?It went up a little bit after having two donuts. It's like been there for about 3 days now. I just wanted a donut that one time really bad. Now sorry I ate it.
Hello , ho
How r u doing today ?
HI @Suze
I have been doing GREAT. With the medicine changed to the Caplyta my testosterone is back. I am fully operational again. I don't think I would have any problem getting someone pregnant. And the testosterone feels good, you really can notice it. And just knowing the sperm is back, that makes me very happy.
As far as money, I am broke broke broke. I have started going to Yulee Methodist Church food drive. They gave me some good stuff, meats, cheese, carrots, eggs. But I can only go every two weeks. I found out the Yulee Methodist chruch is truly Holy Spirit filled church.
It's my plan to visit that church this Sunday, And ask if someone can SAVE ME. Looking for a girlfriend who might move in with me. Telling them like this, "What does God want?"
My Sister stopped paying the bills at the house. She is not paying the lights or garbage. But because the house is rent and morgang Free, I think I can find someone who might be willing to move in there with me. But it depends on what God wants.
Thank you for asking me Suze, sorry I have not been here in days. My internet modem broke and I let the interent go. I have been tethering my phone.
HI @Suze
I have been doing GREAT. With the medicine changed to the Caplyta my testosterone is back. I am fully operational again. I don't think I would have any problem getting someone pregnant. And the testosterone feels good, you really can notice it. And just knowing the sperm is back, that makes me very happy.
As far as money, I am broke broke broke. I have started going to Yulee Methodist Church food drive. They gave me some good stuff, meats, cheese, carrots, eggs. But I can only go every two weeks. I found out the Yulee Methodist chruch is truly Holy Spirit filled church.
It's my plan to visit that church this Sunday, And ask if someone can SAVE ME. Looking for a girlfriend who might move in with me. Telling them like this, "What does God want?"
My Sister stopped paying the bills at the house. She is not paying the lights or garbage. But because the house is rent and morgang Free, I think I can find someone who might be willing to move in there with me. But it depends on what God wants.
Thank you for asking me Suze, sorry I have not been here in days. My internet modem broke and I let the interent go. I have been tethering my phone.
I'm afraid the truth may not be what you want to hearI have been trying to do violin business, it ended in huge losses. I have tried yarn business, it failed without so much as one page view. I am now trying to service flutes, but I barley get any page views and nothing will sell. The competition is selling, flutes, yarn and violins all around me and make huge profits, but I am getting only losses. What is the problem, why am I have so much tribulation? I can only think that I have been cursed, that evil spirits are at work against me.
I cannot get my bills paid because I am only losing money, and not earning anything.
Our hearts my b with our Saviour but we still have to eat and sleep etc , until all things r made newI'm afraid the truth may not be what you want to hear
But that's always the way it is
Your on a Christian site
Voicing "worldly concerns"
I didn't know your spiritual views but what I can state is this
Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And all these things shall be added unto you
But that's not a recipe for worldly success
Once you begin to see the kingdom all these things will suddenly lose their attraction
Well that's my experience anyway
For what it's worth
So I offer it in all humility
May The Spirit of Pure Love fill your heart and guide your mind my friend
SorryOur hearts my b with our Saviour but we still have to eat and sleep etc , until all things r made new![]()
HI @Suze
I have been doing GREAT. With the medicine changed to the Caplyta my testosterone is back. I am fully operational again. I don't think I would have any problem getting someone pregnant. And the testosterone feels good, you really can notice it. And just knowing the sperm is back, that makes me very happy.
As far as money, I am broke broke broke. I have started going to Yulee Methodist Church food drive. They gave me some good stuff, meats, cheese, carrots, eggs. But I can only go every two weeks. I found out the Yulee Methodist chruch is truly Holy Spirit filled church.
It's my plan to visit that church this Sunday, And ask if someone can SAVE ME. Looking for a girlfriend who might move in with me. Telling them like this, "What does God want?"
My Sister stopped paying the bills at the house. She is not paying the lights or garbage. But because the house is rent and morgang Free, I think I can find someone who might be willing to move in there with me. But it depends on what God wants.
Thank you for asking me Suze, sorry I have not been here in days. My internet modem broke and I let the interent go. I have been tethering my phone.
That's okOur hearts my b with our Saviour but we still have to eat and sleep etc , until all things r made new![]()
Nope it is not made up , but , before I knew God , He knew me . He preserved my life and my sanity , He fed and clothed me and kept me warm and dry and safe , all b 4 I knew Him , before I was seeking Him , He was taking care of me , I just didn't realise itThat's ok
And I understand you taking that perspective
But is the line
Seek ye first the kingdom and all these things shall be added unto you
Madeyup??
That's ok
And I understand you taking that perspective
But is the line
Seek ye first the kingdom and all these things shall be added unto you
Madeyup??