NOThing

  • Thread starter Thread starter didin1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Can't argue that one!...If I had that kind of power ,... I would really mess things up. I am so glad he had Himself to bless himself with that gift. Have you ever tried to get the "always been here" thought wrapped around your head? That one is on my question list I will ask Him later. ;):confused: