Notifications

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
Hi, here are some of my suggestions:
Browser Notifications instead of or in addition to emails.
Can we have usernames in blue and pink for male and female as it is in the app please :)
Can we also get more information about a user when we tap or click on their name, such as country, gender, age and things like that without having to go to their profile.
Thank you for all your hard work I'm sure it's overwhelming. God bless you and your family!

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Thanks Gman, all of that is planned, except I'm not sure about browser notifications. Well there is already a notification at the top and even on the browser tab. But I think you mean web push notifications. That is a good idea, I will see what I can do, please follow up with me in pm, thanks!

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
Awesome, thank you for the quick reply and I'm glad that you're already working on everything, I'm sure it's very extensive, and yes I meant web push notifications. I'm very grateful for all that you have already made available to us. Thank you for all your hard work and looking forward to all that is yet to come. God bless you!