Okay so are ppl likely to use a numbing cream when going under the needle for ink? (Some tattoo artists don't seem to like to use it, anyway.)
I personally wouldn't get a tattoo, but for other things like dental work...absolutely I want numbing cream.
Sorry I couldn't answer regarding tattoos.
If I ever decided to get a tattoo, yes I would want a numbing cream.
If I ever decided to get a tattoo, yes I would want a numbing cream.
I personally enjoyed the feeling. It wasn't really something I would describe as painful.
I would have to say no to the numbing cream. Getting a tattoo does not hurt the way people think it does. It is all mental, people think it will hurt so it hurts. A lot of people told me that my ankle tat would hurt because it is on my ankle bone. Nope, didn't hurt at all--not even when he was working right on the bone. I almost fell asleep while getting it done.
I personally enjoyed the feeling. It wasn't really something I would describe as painful.