O None Can Be Loved As Is Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
O none can be loved as is Jesus
None like Him is found anywhere.
Tis He whom I love, whom I live for,
For no one with Him can compare.

So all that I have I will give Him,
I'll sacrifice all I hold dear.
My whole life to Jesus belonging,
My heart seeks my Lord to revere.

I follow now close in His footsteps
The path that He trod here below.
I only desire what He gives me,
And only His way I will go.

My heart is at peace and so joyful,
For all I desire He supplies.
I look now for nothing but Jesus,
Who all of my hopes satisfies.

[ My All For Him ]
{basilea schlink}
​