Obama is the Antichrist :O

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karen2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Karen2

Guest
Obama isn't smart enough to be the anti-Christ. He's just another immoral anti-Christ of which many have come (see 1 John 2:18) but he is not THE anti-Christ.



Now this conspiracy i would love to see proven or dis proven. I have heard by many say Obama is the Antichrist, I don't know their specific reasons for believing this although I am sure it's diverse but I know presidental elections are in 2016 I don't know which month but I am assuming that if Obama is no longer president then he is clearly not the Antichrist because the Antichrist needs to be in power and I don't see how obama can be in power if he isn't president

I agree that Obama isn't Smart Enough to be The Anti Christ. Plus, I think there would be even MORE Horrible things going on every minute of Every Day!
 
That's not logical. When the anti-Christ first takes power he is seen as a world savior. He brings peace and unites the world, at first. To say that all sorts of bad things would be going on daily before he came fully into power goes against the idea of this benevolent, peace bringing ruler. If anything the person most likely to be the antichrist will be highly respected and admired. Not a bringer of bad. That's not till later.