Obama pushing Putin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Obama is pushing Putin hard not a good thing. I still think Obama is starting trouble just to stay in the White. House

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Unless Putin is your daddy, we probably need to move this out of the Family Forum.

: )

Dec 19, 2009
Obama is pushing Putin hard not a good thing. I still think Obama is starting trouble just to stay in the White. House
I haven't heard any talk about Obama wanting to stay in the White House in the news. It seems to me Donald will be the president soon.

Mar 2, 2016
Putins mom used to beat him really bad....with a hot metal spoon. And his dad hated boys....wanted a girl.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Putins mom used to beat him really bad....with a hot metal spoon. And his dad hated boys....wanted a girl.
Well, if his dad wanted a girl... that would explain a lot.

He's obviously still trying to conquer Eastern Europe to prove himself to his father.
But then the whole time he must feel guilty about it... because his dad wanted a girl, and conquering other nations isn't very feminine.

If you ask me, he needs a lot of help.
Poor guy.

Mar 2, 2016
Well, if his dad wanted a girl... that would explain a lot.

He's obviously still trying to conquer Eastern Europe to prove himself to his father.
But then the whole time he must feel guilty about it... because his dad wanted a girl, and conquering other nations isn't very feminine.

If you ask me, he needs a lot of help.
Poor guy.
His mom actually looked like a man. She had a beard and would give young vlad whisker burns with it. She was a very hardy women who could chop down trees with her bare hands.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He should have acted years ago and not a month before he is adios. Obama is now irrelevant. Has been for months.