C
Cairparavel
Guest
Ok. I need some clarity on this subject. I've been hearing and reading about how Obamacare will eventually lead to people being forced to get the mark of the beast before this year is out. I'm not really convinced, so if someone can give a good argument about this topic. My husband hasn't had healthcare since a job he had almost 16 years ago so we thought...finally! he can afford healthcare since we barely made too much $ to get free Medicare anyway. So at first I didn't think anything of it. He really doesn't buy all this latest ends time craze about this sort of thing, so he thinks the thought of getting a "mark" from his healthcare is absolutely ridiculous idea.
I also am not convinced because that would be saying only poor people would get the mark and I don't believe it would be limited to poor who couldn't afford their own healthcare in the first place. Or maybe these people are right and it's just the beginning of all the craziness to get get that evil ball rolling. Thoughts?
I also am not convinced because that would be saying only poor people would get the mark and I don't believe it would be limited to poor who couldn't afford their own healthcare in the first place. Or maybe these people are right and it's just the beginning of all the craziness to get get that evil ball rolling. Thoughts?