Obesity/overweight among Chrisitans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
When we do evil and sinful tings, we open ourselves up to attacks from the dark realm. Good chance there is a vibrational frequency or some other physical component to that.
Like you said, none of this is a great elitist secret society type revelation.

Nov 26, 2012
Just another little tidbit about the pineal gland is that it secretes small doses of dimethyltryptamine or DMT, a powerful chemical that people use to try to see into the spirit world. I guess many report seeing some kind of elves with hats. Weird! They always claim that its a very spiritual experience. I'm not willing to seek that far. No drugs for me thanks.

Dec 16, 2012
bully.png

Never. Come at me anytime. Just make it fruit instead, can't go wrong with what the good Lord provides. God speed!

A

Ariel82

Just another little tidbit about the pineal gland is that it secretes small doses of dimethyltryptamine or DMT, a powerful chemical that people use to try to see into the spirit world. I guess many report seeing some kind of elves with hats. Weird! They always claim that its a very spiritual experience. I'm not willing to seek that far. No drugs for me thanks.

Two neurotransmitters in particular have roles to play in schizophrenia. These neurotransmitters are called DOPAMINE and SEROTONIN. Evidence suggests that there is too much dopamine in certain areas of the brain, and this results in over-stimulation and excess sensory information which causes difficulty with concentration, thought process, reality orientation, feelings and behaviour. New evidence shows that abnormalities in serotonin activity also play an important role in the illness. The effect is that the person has a “sensitive brain” as if the nerve cells were “sandpapered.”

**** quoted from

Causes | Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan

A

Ariel82

Sorry forgot to connect the dots....

Yes chemicals produced by our body (be they from the pineal gland or else where) can help us "see" things and the medical community has a name for it.....schizophrenia.

If you seek occult practices to see into the Spirit realm, you will end up with real life physically diagnosable mental illnesses.

My college roomate was into Wicca and developed seizures after "dabbling" for a few years.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Oh wow. Laura, you seem to be obsessed and your posts are screaming sarcasm to someone you don't even know.

It doesn't even sound like you're 'concerned' for Katie (shineyourlight). It's not just about correction, is it? It's more like a matter of pride. You know, fruits don't lie.

Anyway, it's good that you studied health and are sharing it to others. But when it's obvious that someone is learning it in a different way than you, and instead of helping, you're coming in as an attacker (you may be meaning well, but you're obviously not putting in effort to 'sound' well to the other party), how hard is it to drop a subject? It seems very hard for you. And it seems to affect you so much too and I don't think that is healthy.

The only thing you can bring to heaven with you is people, so be nicer. :)